It's Just the Beginning

Day 1

It was a dark, gloomy morning as Matt woke up. As the day progressed, it got worse as he started to remember last night's events. He took him a while to fathom what exactly happened; it was all too fuzzy to remember. He remembers the fight with Justin and then gettin drunk but not why he did. His thinking was interrupted when someone knocked on his door.

"Hey man, how's your head? That's a pretty nasty bruise you have there." It was Brian, Matt's friend at the door. They all had nicknames, Matt's friends. Brian's was Synyster Gates.

"I'm okay, I guess. What exactly happened last night? I can't remember anything." Matt's nickname was M. Shadows, how original?

"Well, you and Justin got in a huge arguement, that lead to a huge fight. And that is how you got that bruise. Let me tell you that a was an outrageous fight last night. I know you and Justin havn't been getting along lately but God ---"

He got cut short by Matt's inchorent babbling that lasted maybe thirty seconds.

"That makes sense but where is he? And what happened after the fight?"

"Well, we went out and you got plastered and hooked up with some chick. I think she was quite hammered herself, but yeah. We came in 'bout fourish, I think. You passed out right when we walked in and I had to pull your ass in here."

"Who was the girl?"

"I dont know. Some tourist i think or a newbie in town. Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering."

He peered through his window at the gray skies and the rain that had started to pour yet again.