It's Just the Beginning

What to Think

The water was perfect. It was luke warm, a little salty though. It felt perfect.

While I was running into the water, Matt came up behind me and grabbed me, swininging me around for the third time. When he finally put me down, we were much deeper in the water, and I had gone under. I swam to the top of the water and took a deep breathe before he came to dunk me again.

"Oh my God, stop!" I laughed. "You win!" I managed to dunk him zero amount of times, which really sucked. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist,so I dont go under. Yeah, sure.

It felt so right being there with him, like this. We haven't even known each other long at all. I mean how long have we known each other? A week maybe? I hope he doesn't think I'm easy or like a slut or someone that will sleep with just anyone. Oh my God I hope not!

Oh my God! Does he sleep around with any girl? Well he could get any girl he wanted with his looks, smile, kindness...Oh my God stop! Really though, does he? Why am I thinking about this at this time? It's not the right time to think about this. The way we're wrapped in each other's arms feel so good. I can't think terrible thoughts at the moment.

At that thought, he pressed his lips to mine. He tasted so good. His scent inflitrated my nose. It caressed all over me, capturing me. I did the only thing I could do: break from his kiss and dunk him underwater, for once. I laughed and swam towards shore. When he came up, he was laughing too.

I was drying off when he got out the water. He ran up to me and gave me a wet hug, yet again swingin me around. I let out an unwillingly yelp. We both fell on teh ground, and of course he would be on top. He rolled from atop of me and laid next to me.

I put my head on his chest and he put his am around me. We laid there looking at the stars above. It was relaxing. I just wanted to lay there forever. His arm around me, his heart ochoeing in my head, his subtle breath moving my hair. It was perfect.

He then started running his fingers through my hair. I looked up at him and gave a quick kiss on the lips. I got up and dusted the sand off of me so i could change out of my bathing suit. He moaned as i got up and tried to pull back down to him but i resisted.

"I'm goin' to go change, ok?"

"No, not ok," he moaned. I laughed. "But if you have to."

"Yes, I do."

"O.k."

I changed quickly into my pajamas: a pair skull decorated pants and and a T- shirt. I went back to where we were layin and he had changed also.