Status: hold

Temper Trap

Prologue

Montreal city was my home land. I enjoyed it a lot and wouldn’t find anywhere else as much as my home…

My day started out fine but not like the others. It was a week before Spring break and I was excited to set sea for the return of summer. February 26 fell on a Friday and the week had gone by in slow-mo trashed with unsatisfying moments. Prom was going to hit soon and the topic was on the table with my friends.
“So Audry, with prom coming up we were all thinking… maybe we should take a coach bus.”
It wasn’t even a question.
“A coach bus! Seriously?” this was dumb, “Its prom not grad snow ball! You have got to be kidding me. Prom is supposed to be expensive if this is why you guys are even considering a coach.” I was flushed with rage as all of them tried to explain.
But I didn’t want to hear it.
I’ve been listening to them when they had needed a shoulder, when the tough kept going, when no one else would do this best as I.
But now, there was no more.

This March break was going to be different. I wasn’t even going to start it. It wouldn’t work to turn out that way… When I got home after a horrifying day my best friend would be there ready to cheer me up. The night approached us fast, running up my back and into my sights. This was going to be my last time… So many ways so many changes, its always late or overdue never think otherwise.
With a few hits on the key board to a text message the phone fell to the hard wood floor. A grasp was all it took for me to start shaking and this is when I knew… it was my time.



When you look back to you past.
The greater moments and try to run over the bad, do you ever think about what if? Do you wonder how things could have changed?
For me it would have been nice, rewind to my greatest hits or redo them.
When you die so much of this is scanned into your eyes. Allowing you to see everything up until the moment of death but somehow I didn’t see it coming; I didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye. To my mother, to Emily… to him.
I’ve died not seeing the greatest hits and sadden moments; I’ve died to relive them all in one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Hope you like.
By the way if you’re a little confused the story is an Autobiography edited to the possibilities of happening. Its based on a true event but without terminal. ***Original Friction + Autobiography**
Thkz don’t forget to COMMENT!