Stitches

The vibe

My first Impression of the house was it was dirty and look extremely dirty and I wasn't getting in there, I look like if I Touch the door Knob I would get infection no one ever heard of. I'm a clean freak and when things aren't clean i ain't touching it. I guess my sister knew what the expression on my face meant because she stop and turn to me than said,
"It's not that bad, its for just a little while okay?"
I sigh, as Lunar our dog jumped out the car trowds the old dirty red house of ours.
'If this is the perfect time to get over germs this was that time because believe me it was every in that house not one clean spot. It was Germ city, I slowly follow my sister into the house, trying to avoid touching anything, Especially the walls, what was covered in dust. The house had dim lighting and the floor creek I was scared I would fall through the floor.
"It looks like a old cat lady lived here and then she died," I said "now its haunted."
"Don't say that you'll make me paranoid the whole time we live here." My sister said Dropping the box of dinning items on the snowflake design glass table, that made dust spread out.
"Well, Just saying how it would looks like to me," I said, "I wounder if its true?"
"Don't," She said dismissing the question of mines.
"Just Thinking out loud." I said taking my laugage up stairs.
"Don't you always" she muttered.
The up stairs was much cleaner, It had flicking lights that we surely was going to replace, and only two bedroom and one bathroom upstairs.
I was smaller than down stairs but look more like home to me.
My hair still in a messy bun swung back in forward as I walk to the door all the way at the end. When I open the door the room gave a bad vibe But, I shrugged it off.
I step in and turn the switch up, to turn on the lights It was all pink the bed, walls, a one person couch, the TV and the rug. It was scary, "I hate pink," I groan as I drop my laugage on the bed. That was to small for my long legs it look like for a small child. or for a little person, I sat on the edge. My legs hanging over, as my eyes roamed the room I saw a small pink frame with a picture of a little girl in all pink. I got up and walk to it, I picked it up slowly. The girl looked sad, she looked dea-
"Hey"
The voice startled me and I drop the picture as I pull back the glass for the frame shattered into tiny pieces. I turn suddenly my sister stood at the door way.
"Sorry, did I scared you?" she asked worried.
"Nah, dip I just Jump for nothing" I said in sarcasm.
She rolled her eyes, "you know I hate when you use sarcasm on me."
"I can't help it I just so good at it," I said as I bend and Pick up the frame with the picture inside it, "You made me broke it, and its not even ours."
"Well its not like the family is coming back to get it ," she said walking off "and can you take Lunar for a walk I'm going to store, Want anything?"
"Nah I'm good" I said staring at the picture, I drop It on my bed as I head to the door but a cold shiver ran down my back so I stopped but processed out when It faded.
Lunar was sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for me to walk him.
"I know you want to roam the town, Lets go" I said attaching his leash to his collar.
We both ran down the stair and out the house, the yard was covered in fall leaves that made me want to make a pile and jump in it. But at this moment I was going to get a bite to eat with Lunar as we walk down the dirt path road trowds the town a Red truck pass me With a Guy driving I couldn't really see him since he had his hoodie on But he's eyes Kinda made me stop in my tracks As he glace at me his eyes made me shiver, those eyes weren't normal. And he surely didn't give a good Vibe...
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen to:
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas Chipmunk Version
Jump - flo rida
Like a G6 - Far east movement
eminem - not afraid
eminem - Love the way you lie
B.o.B - Airplanes
Train - Hey Soul Sister
Superchick - stand in the rain
Linkin Park - Numb