Status: Still writing...

Alice in The Country of Hearts One Shots

Shopping with The Queen

" See you later, Julius," Alice shouted running out the door. Vivaldi was going to have her head for being so late.

Gasping for air, she entered the store where she was supposed to meet the queen. Alice spotted her looking over a row of adorable plushies.

" You're late."

" I know. I'm really sorry...

Vivaldi interrupted, " No use apologizing it's already been done." Alice wasn't sure whether that meant she was forgiven or not.

After an awkward silence, Vivaldi made a noise you would expect an excited child to make not a queen. She snatched up a stuffed frog squeezing it tightly against her. Then, she stiffened looking around the room. Clearing her throat she regained her regal composure.

" Oh, alright Alice if you insist We shall buy you this. Anything for our dear Alice."

" Um ok," Alice felt confused but wouldn't dare say anything that might upset Vivaldi. Alice liked her head right where it was.

Instead of going to pay the shop owner they left. She assumed that being queen meant that Vivaldi got a lot for free. Trailing behind her Alice said, " You didn't have to do that for me."

" We didn't, " She took a look at Alice's confused face and continued, " We've explained to you before that no one must know of my hobby."

So I was used, Alice thought. With that Vivaldi left and Alice trudged back to the Clock Tower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was too undescriptive. I've never been good with details.