Digits

The birthday

Image

I sat on the edge of my bed, I sigh. ″Happy brithday Halilie.~ I muttered.
I let my barefeet touch the cold wooden floor of my room. I yawn, as I walked to the bathroom. I pull my white lace shirt that showed my belly, I then unhook my lace pink bra off. I then unbutton my black jean shorts, I let it drop. I then pull it down i held onto the sink and then make it go out the leg i did the same with the other leg. I drop my lace pink panties. I pull my redish black hair with white stricks back. It was long and thinn. I turn to the mirror, I smile showing my teeth, I pull off my rubber bands on my braces in the back then I moved to the front. I pull them off too, then I got in the shower, I pull the misty clear glass door shut of the shower. I turn the handle to the hot, and let the water pour on me. I let me be raisen by the water then I took the soap and began to scrub myself. After I did so, I put the soap down, and took the shampoo I pour it in my hair I scrub until the white bobbles came onto my back I then I wash it out and wash my body. I grab my conditioner and pour it on I scrub that til` my hair was soft. I wash that out, then I turn the handle past cold to off. I then grab my white towel and wrapped it around my body. I pull the glass door open, I put my feet on the black tile floor as I held on the glass door. I walk to the sink making water foot prints to the sink. I turn the sink handle to hot, I took my black and white poka dots tooth brush and raisen it, I took the Crest mint tooth paste I open the cap and put it on the bathroom couner and I squeeze the tooth paste out on my tooth brush from the back of it. I brush my teeth, then I wash my tooth brush, put it down. I took the cap and twist it back on, I put the tooth paste next to the tooth brush. I open the bathroom door, I step on the black rug in the front of the bathroom; I whip my feet on it. Then I step into my room, on the wooden floor. I walk to my bedroom door, I closed it.