Digits

In the world of digits

Then, I notice it was dumb to play the character as an opposite sex as I was. So I changed it to a female an dressing like me even though how much I TRY she wasn't going to ever look as I did so I gave up. And made her into how I would rather look as even though I thought I look decent.
I made her taller then I was since I always hated my height, I made her skin little tanner since I hated being so pale. As I created her I thought how much things I hated about how I look the dimples I always wanted I gave her. I even made her hair the color of the dye I wanted to dye my hair.
The color "Ivy green" sppoke to me I tryed to convice my mom once but she laughed, "The food hamburgers and fries speaks to me too." Making a joke of what I had to think of for a while.
It was one of her cruel jokes she did to me, usually after the late nights she had to take double sift, I never knew work could make you such a "Bitc-" but the knocking at my bedroom door enter my thoughts. I spun around fast, without noticing I still had the helmet on maybe because It fit like a glove on my head.
It was comfortable to the only problem I couldn't see anything but the virtual world in the computer that was still on. I click to turn it off, hoping nothing would be gone when I log back on. Then I slowly took the off, the breeze felt good of the Ac kicking on. I got up and lye it on my computer rolling chair.
"Come in." was what I was looking for but I end up saying something like this,
"What!"
"It's aunt Renn," a female voice said startled of my yelling.
"Oh," I said "Sorry, come in."
The door open with a scratching noise that I spun to the direction almost falling on my face. But, I caught the rolling chair in time before I did.
"I wanted to bring you, your gift in person instead of your mom giving it to you." she said her hands behind her back.
"What is it?" I said getting my balance back,
She put her hands in front of her body, holding a small box wrapped in purple and black poka dots wrapping, knowing those to colors was my favorite.
"Love the wrapping," I giggled getting it, she smile to see that I had losen up as it seemed.
"Yeah," she said "Kindolle picked it."
I smiled, but a little disappointing of what kind of guy he was turning into it seem as he was going to be gay when he gets older.
Kindolle, is my cousin he's just thirteen approximately four years younger then me, 3 months and 2 days. He loved fashion and he's favorite color was pink and purple. He had only had girls as friends and all the guy at his academy school picked on him and called him a "Faggot."
I didn't judge Kindolle of course, just felt sorry for him mostly since he was becoming a really pu-
Once again my aunt cut of my thought,
"Open it!" she said excited, even though I wasn't looking forward to opening it since she was those weird aunts that brought you those wierd sweatshirts they created by wool like in the old days when Alexandria the great was around and roaming Claiming all the land he could...Or was that another story? It was a guy, Duh! I meant Alexander...I hope you notice.
"Sure." I said taking my time, actually trying to make it slow as possible. When I finish tearing the wrapping apart, I notice that it was a small black box with my Initials on it, what was...
"H.T.?"
"Your Initials." she said in cased I hadn't understood.
"Yeah, I figure that much." I said with annoyance in my tone. I open the black box making a snapping noise that scared me. In it was the best gift I gotten expect for my puppy I gotten last year who I named "Skipper" Proply roaming in our yard like the king in his kingdom, very pride and bold.
He was just a Chow mix with a another breed we couldn't identified. But it was a small breed proply a miniature version of a breed, but we knew it was a small breed unlike the chow. Because, it was no taller then a plastic chair leg half of it, that is. And he was fluffy like a teddy bear like a miniature lion expect the mane was the whole body or like a teddy bear.
Groom downwards, so it look unique.
The other gift I thought of it match it though, it was the game my mom bought me "Digits." I stare down at it,
"I'm thinking you like it." She said proudly,
"I'm thinking Yeah." I said looking up, "I love it actually."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
She smile and left the room with the words, "Thank Kendolle he pick it too, and he said something about it protects you from evil spirits or something like that." she mention as her words faded as she walked away.
Kindolle was my favorite cousin to tell the truth, when people say they don't have a favorite cousin, or parent, or sibling that's a lie you always like one more then the others at one point and time expect if that was your one. Like mom was my only parent my dad was dead, six feet under.
But the point was I like Kendolle the most at this point I was so excited to put it on. The neckalace had a lace like ribbon that was black the crystal like rock was like smoke in a clear atmosphere expect the atmosphere was black and the smoke was a dim purple. I walk to my dresser with the mirror on it.
I put it around my neck and tied it on, I smiled and lifted my chin to see a better view with it on me. It made me look a little prettier even though I didn't turn to some hot babe just made me have something nice to make me glow...Glow? Maybe that was a wrong word for me to use lets try another...Spirkle? Nah! Bling? Ohh...that was just dumb.
So I think you get the point, It just brought something new to the table...I just keeping getting the most common lines ever like really? Anyways, I walk back to the computer to continue my game but then I hard footsteps leading to my door, so I slam my door close and lock it quickly. I wasn't in the mood for anymore visitors even though it was my birthday.
I mange to get back to the game, trying to ignore the knocking on my bedroom door it sound as more then family came and the music started but I wanted to be alone and the game alowed that so thats what I turn on, the games title appear in my vision and fash then shatter into glass as the intro of the game as before, and it went back to the create you
Model slot was back like I was actually in the game the 3d expirence was incridble I wasn't even sure if it was 3d because I never saw this amazing quality 3d game or movie. It made me lean in my seat with the hamet still on. It left off where I left my character, She was taller than I, and she was a light tanish. With Ivy green hair, I also added black
Tips to my bangs so it gave a dark edge, I made her have her bangs slianted going from the left to the right. The hair it only reached her chest. Her bangs covered one of her eye, the right eye where the bangs slianted a little longer. Her hair was slightly wavy like it would look as if it was wet but her bangs was straight. She had smokey grey eyes in the cloud of white,
I was able to make it like her grey spot was like smoke like it wasn't a circle, it just looked like a puff off smoke that was still. I smiled at the idea to make her have big breast like I always wanted I had A size breast twelve, they was noticable but yet not normal size. I didn't want her to have big breast like D size breast or C but I want her a B sized breast around the teens of the numbers.
So I did that, and I made her have a tattoo on her left hip of a symbol of a spirit that accures love to bring her back to life, the old story my mom told me every night when I was young my middle name was name after the girl in the legend. I actually had that tattoo and at the same spot but my mom didn't know about it. She was like me expect I didn't have exotic hair color or cut but I could pull it off,
I was thinking about doing it but I had to convince my mom. An I was pale, and the breast size was different, and the height but only by a little. on both account. I stare, it looked like me most parts just 2.0 me. I liked it but I felt fake so I change it again, expect her hair and tattoo. Since I actually had the tattoo and I wanted my hair like that and proply could pull it off, if my mom let me. I did had long hair,
It reached to my shoulders and it was straighten. My bangs was straighten that wasn't slainted it was the same length all together, It was a dull red color and my eyes was a sky blue color. The eyes was the same as my real eye color and I made her skin tone pale like me, I also even made her my correct height even though I hated my height, and I image the name Ivy Thorn as my Character name it had the same
name as my mother but different last name but close enough I put Thorn but my last name was Thorne with a accent "e". Even though it made no difference taking off the accent e I liked it better without it. Because, it was weird having it spell like that, just made it weird to me. Then, I had to create my outfit. What look like a dress but what can be slipt apart to be a shirt and a mini skirt that would show my belly making the part in the middle into a scarf or
a ribbon for my hair. Made out of white and grey wolf fur. That was the type of Clothing item I use to create it, I didn't make the shoes cause the dress thing was complicated enough and taken me almost an hour, so I got an saddle that taken away some of my starting money it was the cheapest shoe there yet it took half my money. I then image me click finish and it did,
I smile and I start to appear in a market place that was heavy crowded,
Point of View of Character in the game: "Ivy Thorn"
I appear at a market town I was being push and shove by passing civilians in a rush, the smell of fish and chicken cover the market place. My wrapped left pair of old fashion like saddles that was in the midevile times was in a pile of crap proply from a horse because it was huge but when I look around to found out there was no horses around. So I rushed out the crowd on the street towards a Pond in the center of the market place, I walked over and
Took of my left sandle that the crap stain that smell of crap and was stronge. I took it and soaked it in the pond, I could feel passing people give strange looks at me, like get of my back.
It came out slowly only to soak my inside of the sandle, turn the water slightly brown. I took it and put it on the side crescent walkway to the pond to dry. I sat waiting, I watch as people went by and everyone look intersting and not like someone would look in the real world. Some of them I had to look again to make sure, I wasn't seeing things. I even had to whip my eyes. I didn't take that long to dry, so I put it on.
I walk around, it was beautiful. The sun beating on me was starting to burn my skin. I guess you can burn in Digits too, or tan. There was some tan people around. I walk trowds a bead store, I stop when I saw a glimering purple bead.