Key to My Heart

Key To My Heart !

Key To My Heart(1)
Devani Pov:
my eyes were fixed on him while he played ball.. his body was just right.. i bit my bottom lip as the sweat dripped off his body.. damn this nigga was sexy..he was a yellow skined tatted god.. his lips were juicy just the way i like them ..i was still staring at him until "dang you all on chris jock" one of my best friends Sy'mone said.. i looked at her and smacked my lips "girl please" me Sy'mone and my other friend Yasmine were at trey's house watching them play basket ball.. "please you fucking him with your eyes" yasmine said.. i rolled my eyes "girl he's my best friend"...i watched as chris scored the last shot and won. "that's how you play nigga" he said while coming over to us. i was drinking my water as he took the bottle from me and drank the rest of it.. i smacked my lips "you couldve asked.. i dont know where yo nasty lips been" he chuckled "aint nun nasty about these lips shawty" i giggled... "really" he came closer to my face "i know how to work these" he said while biting his bottom lip.. i was staring at his lips as his minty breath hit my face.. he just smirked and walked off.. "that nigga got you" Yasmine said to me while giggling.. i blushed "no he dont" i looked at chris as he mingled with trey.. "and if he did i cant be with him" i said to yasmine "why not" i sighed "he dont like me that way" she smacked her lips "girl you must be blind" i giggled "aye where Sy'mone" i said while looking around.. "she's inside on the phone with tyga" i smiled "now they really feeling eachother" yasmine giggled "yea they is" trey and chris walked over to us.. "hey baby" trey said while pecking yasmine lips..she smiled "hey"
Chris Pov:
i sat next to Devani "supp shawty" she smacked her lips "i want my water back" i chuckled "iight i'll buy you another one cutie..i mean i am the one and only chris brown" she giggled "cockey much" i smiled "nah just right" she giggled so more.. her smiled was just breathtaing damn she was just so beautiful.. "you going to the studio today"she said while playing with her necklace... i smiled "yea gotta record this song" "what's it about." she asked me.. "just this girl that i really care about " "ooh" i chuckled "you gonna come" she smiled "sure"...
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think