A ***'s Mind but a Saint's heart

The Stranger with the Familar Voice

The feeling was going through my veins; it wasn’t a good feeling being accused of something you knew nothing of. Like you are the source of all evil, well I understand I was the only suspect that’s why I was accused but doesn’t mean I did it…do it? I sat in the cop’s car covered in blood as two cops talked outside the door I was leaning on. The scent of the blood was strong and almost unbearable I couldn’t breathe. My eyes covered in the victims’ blood made it hard to see. It was foul just plain Repulsive for someone to do but was it me? I couldn’t do something like that could I? I just sat there taking in every emotion possible. The door that I was leaning on, open suddenly making me almost fall to the ground but a cop caught me.
“Are you okay?” The cop that was holding me asked.
I stared blinkly, “Yeah”
“That’s good” He said putting back in place, “We are going to take you to head courts to be question if you want to wait for a lawyer we’ll get you one but it’ll suspected that you are guilty and that you have the right to remand silent and all you say will be use against you in the court of law.”
“Is that true? Only If you have proof as I heard before am I right?” I said not noticing I did until I saw his face.
“Excuse me?”
“You’re Excuse” I grin.
But, when I notice what I said and was doing I snapped out of it.
He slam the door without another word, He turn to the other cop and said something than processed to the driver door.
‘What is up with me?’ I sat and thought, ‘Why would I say that I sound guilty now.’
The cop sat in and just ignore that I was in he as he start to drive. I had a urge to kill him something I have never urge before.
Another cop car follow behind us as we drove on the bloody floor they are accusing of shading all those people I knew, like why would I do that? I not a Monster am I?
The ambulances were carrying more than their limits, I guess they didn’t have enough ambulances and they didn’t want them to die or wait for them even though most was already dead at this point. I stare as we pasted them The High School covered in blood, people crying, reports interviewing people and getting in cops way to ask what they think happen. I stare blinkly ‘I know I didn’t do this I’m not evil I would never…’
The cop cars start to pull out the small town’s west side, People rushing in that area, what kind of person would do this? I can’t do this much damage I never held a gun or Blade before so how could I use it? Wait a minute…How did I know the murder used that? I didn’t remember anything…was it I but, I forgot everything...
What am I talking about, I wouldn’t do that I know myself…Why would I say was it me am I Doubting myself? I sat in silence even I tried not to think about it, but then out of nowhere I had an outburst.
“I Didn’t Do It Okay! Let Me Go! Let Me Go! I’m Innocent!” I yelled slamming myself against the door making me bruise up i could her my arm snap it hurt so badly but I didn’t stop.
“Stop that!” He said pulling over and got out quickly. He opens my door and as soon as he did I head bump him into his chest, making use both roll down the steep hill. As we both splash into the swamp like stream I got up and took off, the two cops in the car that followed us ran after me with a Dog to sniff me out if I hide. But I didn’t, I couldn’t run fast because I was In hand Cuffs. But, I mange Not looking behind, I sprint out of there but I couldn’t lose the Dog the cop had that they let go and follow since he was view point of them.
“Stop Criminal!” I could hear them yelling, “The more you run the guiltier you look and more punishment you’ll get!”
“I don’t give a Shit!” I yelled back as I kept running.
I finally reached a road so I could run fast since my bare foot had more grip on the rough rocky road and I start to lose the Dog. But even though I almost lost them completely I didn’t Slow down, I just couldn’t like I knew I was guilty and I couldn’t trust no one.
‘How did I get in this mess?’
I couldn’t go home…I lived with my two older siblings who were killed at the school with most of the senior and junior class. My friends was dead so I couldn’t crash on someone couch, I didn’t know any of my realities and I couldn’t ask a stranger to help me or go to cop department or hospitals I was a criminal now. And didn’t know how It happen…Why me? I thought…
I didn’t do anything wrong I’m a Christian, I had Straight A’s, I volunteer in a soup kitchen and an animal shelter. I Help my mom at her job until she die, I took care of my pets like my kids, My two siblings I tutor with no help with my homework or choirs just to be nice to them. I never date because I’m waiting until I’m 18 years old what’s 1year and a few months away, never had sex waiting for marriage, stole once that I can remember but never again and fought only when I had no other choice so tell me why did this happen to me?
You can’t?
That’s because I don’t deserve this…
As try to cross the road, a horn blast and I turn there was a Truck coming trowds me I just froze, and just stood there.
‘Was this the end?’
“no” I heard right when I felt someone grabbed me and leaped out the way.
The voice was so Familiar, We both got our Shirts caught on a truck and a little off it. The arms still around my waist, I just let it be…as I stood there. Shocked I almost got hit, not noticing a person was holding me in their arms. But when I did I slipped out the person arms and turn around. He was tall not giant tall but tall to me I was about 5'5 he was 6'0 or 5'11 either way he was tall to me. He had messy hair but it want perfectly. He had snake bites, nose pricing, and he had tattoos all up his arms. He had a smirk on he’s face showing a little of a tongue pricing. He had nice teethes, He’s eyes swirl with red flames what look strange but cool. He had on black pants that was unzipped and button. He had plain white tee with blood on it.
I backed off, “Who are you!”
He ran his hand through his hair that had cuts on it both his hands that had some on his arms.
“Don’t be like that Honey”
“Honey? Two things, I’m not your honey and Answer my question.”
He pulls a cigarette, and lit it.
“Two things,” he said puffing smoke in my face “One you belong to me so I call you whatever I fucking feel like and two don’t act like you don’t remember me because I was the highlight of your life and will be till your dead.”
I back of, a vibe was coming from him but seem so familiar.
“I really don’t remember you and if I really do know you I’m just so confused about all this,” I said backing up slowly “so please leave me alone.”
He stared at me, and then he suddenly grabbed me before I could back up more.
“Please” I whine trying to let me go.
He let go, “I’m the only person you have, you lost everything well everything that’s fake.”
“What do you mean by that?” I said.
“The news travels fast in this small town.” He shrugged than started to walk away.
It hit me suddenly I had nowhere to go he was my only hope the only person I can Run to.
“Wait!” I called after him.
He stopped but, didn’t turn around.
“I want to come with you.”
He turn around hands in his pocket, he took his left hand out and hand out “than what are you waiting for?”
I slowly walk over, ‘I hope this is the right decision.’
As I took his hand, his warm covered in blood hand I could feel the cuts.
“Welcome, back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Was listening to:
They all Fall down
Numb - linkin park
fireflies - owl city
firework - Katy perry
Raise your glass-Pink
Mine-Taylor swift