Status: Updates will be slow as I am working on it, and juggling sports and school work(:

Perfectly Imperfect

Chapter 1

Highschool; some would deem it hell on earth, others just a place their forced to day after day during the work week. Personally I like to think of it as kidnapping. My thoughts go a little like this; School, we're taken there every day, against most of our wills, where we are kept captive not allowed to leave until a specific amount of time has elasped each time, with consequences for trying to escape, or for trying avoid going in. As I said school's legalized kidnapping, paid for by parents. Although I feel this way, I don't particularaly mind going, I get to see my friends, and learn new useless information, like who, I mean what the school slut did last night.

My friends and I we aren't exactly the most popular, but we definately aren't the bottom of the food chain. There's six of our normal group, but it'll change as sports season do, adding more and taking others, as we sift around the general population. Inside of this group would be small groups of friends, best friends, closer friends, friends and tolerations. Personally I had more tolerations in the group than I did friends. I can't bring myself to be rude to them, because they're generally nice people, just overbearing and really annoying, kind of like the tiny bugs that fly around your head in the summer.

My bestfriend list is short, holding one name and one name only, Skylar Robinsin, a loud and quirky girl. She has these mesmerizing blue-grey eyes, and gorgeous golden brown hair that reaches down below her shoulder blades, stopping an inch or so below them. She has envious looks, curves and a soft, but beaming, smile. We're about the same height, five-foot-five. Sky is slightly rounder then I am, my slender body allowing that feat for almost any one. I've known Sky for around seven or eight years having met her back in grade school. Our parents simply call us both of their children, it's really nice having four parents instead of two sometimes.

Theres few others I'm actually close to. I have friends everywhere, up on the popularity list and low on the popularity list, but they're only friends not much else. Skylar is the only one who really knows me. That may sound overly cliche, but it's true.

I wouldn't say I have a lot of enemies, but a few people dislike me. I'm blunt, I speak the truth ninety-four percent of the time. I don't do much to give people false hopes. IF I have a problem with you I say it. I really just don't like to sugar coat things.

School, it starts back up tomorrow. I'm happy just for the fact it's my last year in this hole, but angry because I don't want summer to end. I'm over the top excited to see everyone i don't really hang out with, but love talking to, but I don't want to see the kids I hate. Upsides and downsides though, I'm ready to rock my senior year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler-y introduction to the main character (: Enjoy