Status: Complete.

Keep Your Girl Out of My Shoe Cabinet, Your Wife

House

Image

First of, I know this is not a "real" chapter but in this chapter I will show you the house.
As you might have realized I like pictures... a lot. The house I originally had chosen in Chapter 12 isn't available on the homepage anymore so I tried to find another "whole package" house (from my POV) but failed to and got slightly bored after 2 hours SO I took parts from many houses, put them in a blender and here is the house of Sidney, Viviane and the kid.
I will only show the most important rooms here otherwise it will get too much ;)
I swear there will be an update either today OR tomorrow.

So this is the front of the house. It also has a detached building for the cars.

In the backyard you step onto a porch similar to this one (just the part under the white wood). After descending these adorable steps you get to a barbecue bar and a stone patio . Like in that picture there is also a pool with a fence around it put the pool looks more like this one .

When you enter the house firstly you will walk through a small room into the enterance hall .Through the (in the picture at the right) open door you walk into the kitchen which is attached to the dining room . The living room has a stunning view over the back yard, a large Paschen library and a giant leather couch .

In the basement there is a home gym for Sidney and an own cinema .

On the first level you will find Sidney's office which is designed a lot like this and this . Showing off all his achievements in hockey. There of course also is a huge desk with a computer and all.
Then there are a bunch of guest rooms and bathrooms, the nursery which I will introduce later.
The guest room Viviane mainly stays in is modern and Paris themed .

Sid's on the other hand looks like this .
The master bedroom has an attached master bathroom with a shower for quick mornings, matching sinks and countertops and an amazing tub with a fireplace.
There also is a walk in shoes cabinet and a walk in closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it so far I think.
Please don't report me for this "chapter" I really don't know how I could have done it differently.
I hope you understand a little how it is meant to be and can imagine how the house looks like in my head.
I'll try to get the chapter done now, if I won't manage expect it to be online when you wake up ;)

xxxx