Status: Complete.

Keep Your Girl Out of My Shoe Cabinet, Your Wife

Chapter 5

Image

After the shock settled we introduced them to the idea, that they were the ones who were supposed to feature our wedding on Twitter and break the news to the world in a subtle way. Max and Colby agreed and started to make up funny things to post. I really began to like them. They were nothing like the new Sid and really nice guys. We dropped them off at their hotel so they could unpack and relax a little before later tonight the three guys were heading to downtown Halifax for the stag night.
When it was just me and my so called fiancé again, I decided to address a quite touchy subject.

“Sidney have you heard about my grandpa?” I asked, looking at his face to catch any possible emotion. He just nodded and continued to stare.
“I really don’t know how long he’ll still make in and I want to tell him about what’s going to happen this week and that I am going to move away. He always liked you a lot and I think he’d appreciate it a lot when you joined me.”

“You want me to go to your old man and expect me to lie into the face of a dying man? You want me to tell him that I love you or what? You want me to play happy couple just so he can die happily? Really? Are you that low? You really think I’d do that?” He spat, still not looking at me.

“Excuse me? I just lied to two strangers that I most likely will see again more often in the future since you guys see to be pretty close. You want me to hold up that picture because you don’t want to tell them the real reason? Hell you didn’t even tell them about Becky eventhough you guys were dating for how long till now? I mean you even expect me to move to another country, an unfamiliar city and pretend to be a trophy wife while living in the same house as Becky? You know what? Forget I asked you okay? I’ll go there on my own, tell my grandpa that you are busy with some business stuff and I’ll buy myself an own place in Pittsburgh. Have fun explaining that to our parents, your teammates and the media.” I snapped back.

“Get out. Just get the hell out of my car.”He said in a low intimidating voice.

At the next red light I opened the door, jumped out and closed it so hard that I was almost scared the window would break.
I shivered slightly at a sudden cold breeze, wrapped my arms around myself, stepped onto the sidewalk and started to walk home. The large black car sped away and when it disappeared around the next corner I hung my head in defeat. Why the hell did he just do that? It’s not like I had just asked him to do something that would change his life or beat his dog. I just had wanted him to stop by in the hospital, say hi and that was it. I don’t know who he thought he was but the more time I got to spent with him I realized how little he had in common with the person the media portrait him as.
When I reached the huge sign saying “Cole Harbour – Home of Sidney Crosby” 45 minutes later I sighed in relief. Almost home. But as soon as I opened the front door of my parents house I wished the way had taken me longer.
In the kitchen I found my mom, dad, Trina, and Troy sitting around the kitchen table.

“Hey guys” I greeted them as I took of my shoes and stared to head towards my room.

“Young lady in the kitchen please. Now.” My dad said in a stern voice. I turned around and went to them.

“Where were you? Why do you always do this to Sid?”, My mom started.

“Whoa what? What did I do to Sid?” I asked in disbelieve.

“He came home from the airport totally worried. He said that you suddenly started to complain about how you started to fight in the car. That you were complaining about his attitude and how you have to cope with his friends and put on a show. He also told us that you weren’t willing to move in a house with him and you’d get an own one. Oh and that you also weren’t going to be a players wife and that he has to deal with his teammates and the media on his own. Viviane I don’t know what you were thinking. It is not Sidney’s fault it’s something you both have to get along with because it takes more than one person to get a baby. Really and don’t ever again jump out of a driving car just because you are annoyed of someone. Now go to your room and think about what happened and how you can apologize to Sid. You should also call him. He’s beyond worried something could have happened to you on the way here. Why didn’t you get back into the car when he asked you to? Viviane you are grounded. No hospital visits before the wedding for you. Don’t even think about turning your grandfather against your fiancé.”

After my dad’s speech I looked into the faces of the four adults. Were they for real? Had I just hear it correctly? Had Sid really turned my words against me and went to his mother to cry? Could he get any deeper? Suddenly I came up with an idea.

“Trina, so you know where I can find you son? I really don’t want to call him. I like to apologize in person.”

Trina smiled and reached for her keys.
“Sure he’s in his house. I’ll give you the address and here you have a key. You need it more than me right now. I mean the house will be yours soon.”
With a faked smile I accepted key and the piece of paper with the address on, punched it into my gps and drove there. It was a nice fairly large house right by a lake. I could handle living here.
After unlocking the front door I stepped in and thought about how to continue now.
Suddenly I heard a female voice saying: “Sidney, come back in.” in a very seductive way. Uuuuh female company… even better. I followed the voices and found myself standing in the doorframe to what I guessed what something like a relaxing room. It had a large window and right in front of it was a large hot tub. In it I saw him and two girls. Nice a threesome. He had wrapped one arm around each of them. A red head was sucking his face, while a blonde girl was trailing kissed over his abs - both clearly not wearing bikini tops. Silently I walked up to the three of them, put my hands onto the rim of the tub, one to each side of his broad shoulders and lowered my mouth to the level of his ears.
“Hey honey I’m home.” It was just above a whisper but it caused him to jump and the two ladies to squeal.
“Oh oh oh don’t feel bothered by me.” I move around the hot tub, slid off my shoes and sat town in it’s rim right in front of the window to Sid’s feet. “I really don’t wanna disturb your nice threesome so I’ll be gone in a minute. I just need to address some words to my fiancé right here okay?” My right foot dug into the water and began to move Sidney’s leg up. The girls looked at me in pure horror, still not saying a word.

“So hun, nice try. You really know how to turn our parents huh? Believe me sweetie the game is on. It’s so on.” The foot got closer and closer to his crotch and he began to squirm under the touch. “I don’t mean it in a mean way but you started the game and I fer sure know how to play it. You have not won yet and my grandpa expects a visitor today. Too bad you got me grounded so please…” my toes almost touched his pelvis. “Go visit him and break the news without me. See yaaaa. Have a nice stag night. Tell Army and Max I said Hi” I pulled my leg back stood up and left him covered in goose bumps between two not too friendly ladies.

In a good mood I drove back to my parents house, tossed Trina the keys and hugged my dad from behind. After planting a peck on his cheek I announced: “Consider me as grounded. I’m in my room.” Jumped upstairs and went back to how I started the day. Trying to get a tan. Soon the sun went down and it got a little colder. I wrapped myself in a blanket took out a book and started to read while subconsciously holding my not showing belly.

When I woke up in the next morning the sun already bathed my room in a nice warm color and birds were singing outside. I loved summer mornings in Cole Harbour. It was so peaceful and it was the only place in the world that I could call home. Nothing compared to this place. Slowly I got up, put on a thin cardigan and went downstairs. In the kitchen my mom sat with a large mug of Cappuccino.

“Oooooh coffee awesome. Give me some. Now please.”

My mom just laughed. “No honey no caffeine for you for the next bunch of month. We want that little one in you to develop right and be a healthy kid right?”

I groaned. “Mom just one coffee please.”

“No sweetie. You can take a nose full of the scent but that’s it.”

I glared at her and started to pout. Suddenly I felt sick in my stomach, rushed to the bathroom and kneed down in front of the porcelain bowl.
‘Good morning baby. Thank you Sidney for the morning sickness. I feel so glamorous.’ was all I thought before facing my dinner again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again not a long one. I know it's early than I said but I'm so nervous that I'd rather write a short chapter then going crazy.

Special shout out to zanykiwi555 and emmared FMT! for commenting, to Staalsy for keeping me sane and urbanfan4ever for motivating my lazy ass and making me feel bad :D

P.S.: This story now has 11871 words. Not on purpose but I loved so hard. I love playing with jersey number btw.

SUBS & COMMENT <3