Status: Complete.

Keep Your Girl Out of My Shoe Cabinet, Your Wife

Chapter 53

Image

A sudden movement next to him made Sidney jump and he was awake in an instant. Slightly confused he let his gaze wander through the room until his eyes landed on the red brown haired head that rested on his chest. Viviane still was sleeping with her lips slightly agape. Her face was turned to him and with each breath the waves that fell over her features swirled around. The diamond clad hand rested over his heart and the early sunlight peeking through the curtains made it sparkle. Content Sidney raised one arm and draw circles on her lower back.

The dark lashes on her eyes flickered barely but she cuddled closer into his chest tugging on his shirt. After a while she relaxed again and her breath steadied. He smiled and pulled the blanket up to cover them a little more.
Suddenly he heard a low bubbling from the baby monitor. Carefully not to wake her up, Sidney escaped Viviane’s embrace, walked to Anakin’s room and found the little boy sitting in his bed playing with the stuffed penguin Marc-André had given him.

Quickly Sid turned of the monitor before picking Ani and the toy up.

“Good morning buddy. Slept well?”

He answered with a squealing noise and squirmed when Sidney changed him. Decked out with a fresh diaper, freshly brushed hair and the faithful toy, the little boy sat on his father’s arm and made bubbling noises while he was carried to his parent’s bed room.

With as little movement as possible Sidney got back into the bed and sat Ani down beside him. Viviane laid on her side facing them but still fast asleep.
Ani started crawling around in the giant bed so Sidney sat up with his legs crossed Indian style. He held the penguin to make sure it did get lost what would cause a tragedy.
The little boy had the time of his life crawling over the bed like he was climbing the Himalaya mountains. Proudly Sidney took some pictures of his ever active offspring. Flashing him a toothless grin Anakin crawled up the bed, sat down by his mothers had and began patting his tiny hands on her face and hair.

“ANI”, his father scolded him in a low voice just above a whisper but completely unimpressed he continued.

Soon Sidney saw Viviane’s face grimace a little and he knew she was awake. A few seconds later her eyes flew open, she grabbed the kid and pulled him in the air like a little plane cooing: “BUSTED”.

Anakin giggled and clapped his hands together.

“You bad bad boy. Mommy’s trying to sleep in and you wake me up? That’s not nice.” Softly she blew some air in his face what made him giggle even harder.

“Now to I have to tickle you?”

Sidney watched the two interact in awe whishing they were like this more often.

“Good morning Sid.” She greeted him after laying the squirming and squealing boy between their pillow, stretching and letting out a whole hearted yawn.

“Good morning Viviane. Slept well?”

His wife nodded frantically.

“I don’t think I’ve slept this well in months.”

A little smile crept onto her face. ’Because I didn’t have you as a pillow in months’ the devil on her shoulder screamed but the angle told him to shut up. When she left the bathroom the night before and found him asleep in their shared bed for the first time in what seemed in an eternity she decided against sleeping in her guest bedroom. As soon as she and Anakin had been released from the hospital, both Sidney and Viviane had moved back into their own bedrooms so one of them had a chance to get some sleep. But it had estranged them again. Seeing Sidney sleep on the expensive satin sheets they had picked out when they bought the house made her stomach twitch and she could move in a different direction.

Sidney’s laughter pulled her back into reality.

“So can I make you some breakfast while you watch Ani?” Sidney asked.

“Oh really?”

He smiled and nodded remembering what he had promised himself last night.

“Of course. For my wife I’d do anything.”

Quickly he slid out of the bed, put on some socks and a warm hoddie. Leaving the door open a little.
When he was half way down the stairs he thought he’d heard hurling but discarded the thought immediately. Viviane and Ani were goofing around on the bed, that was for sure.

In the kitchen he grabbed some cinnamon rolls his mom had made from the freezer and threw them into the oven while the coffeemaker preheated, cut fruit and squeezed fresh orange juice. After making scrabbled eggs he put the rolls, fruitsalat, eggs and some toast onto a tray along with the OJ and Viviane’s cappuccino and his black coffee. The bottle heater beeped and told him the milk reached the right temperature. Topping it all off with a small bowl of his mother in law’s apple sauce for any he carried it all upstairs.

Viviane sat against the head board checking her Blackberry while Anakin sat on her lap playing with the penguin.

“Do I smell Cinnamon rolls?” she beamed at him.

“You sure did.” After setting the tray down on a drawer he pulled the bed-in-breakfast-table out of the corner it had hid in for quite some time now. Placing each plate in front of the right person, he served the meal and sat down next to Viviane who handed Ani his bottle. In silence they ate only interrupted by irregular sighs of pleasure.

“Your mom should get a medal for these things. It’s her fault if I’ll never get back to work.”

Sidney laughed knowing that problem. “You don’t ever have to get back to work. We have enough money to have an amazing life.”

Viviane made a face. “Please don’t tie me to this house. I want to work. It’s fun. I love it. Besides Victoria’s Secret made me an offer I don’t think anyone could say no to. It would be a shame not to take that money for just some pictures and one runway.”

“Does Ani really have to share his favourite woman ever with the rest of the world?” Sidney asked covering up his real question.

“Believe me Sidney, Victoria’s Secret is rather classy. There are pictures of me wearing way less. It’s not like I’d show people something they haven’t seen yet.”

Sid sighed. “ Wow. Some times I think it’s really good I never google you huh?”
“I’m not that bad. Just let me work a little. I’m not saying the big shebang again with Paris, London, Barcelona and Milano. Just some fun things in like the States and Canada. I promise you.” She looked at him with big puppy eyes. He laughed and agreed.

“Sure. I guess this little man and I can rock the Burgh on our own every once in a while right?”

Viviane laughed but suddenly turned pale.

“Fuck” she cursed and jumped up running towards the bathroom.

Soon after Sidney was sure the noise he heard could only be throwing.
Letting our a sigh his eyes flew from the bathroom door, to the equisite dress on the chair in the corner to Ani who was busy playing with his penguin. His head fell into his hands and he had to squeeze his eyes shut. This couldn’t be true…
As soon as he heard the toilet flush and a toothbrush brushing against teeth he said in a stern voice: “Viviane, come here. We have to talk.”

Slowly he lifted his head again looked back to the dress and felt Ani tug on his shirt. He felt like he was sitting in the ruins of his marriage and like someone ripped his heart out of his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little more drama ;) Stay patient :D

Thank you Kelly, Kendra, Lee, Alison, Olivia, Laiba,
Anna, Cecilia and Tiff

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!