Status: Complete.

Keep Your Girl Out of My Shoe Cabinet, Your Wife

Chapter 56

Image

The next morning Sidney woke up with a big smile on his face. Slowly he turned around to wrap his arms around his wife before opening his eyes. When his skin came in contact with the deserted and cold sheets where she had fallen asleep hours ago he was wide awake within seconds. His eyes searched through the spacious bedroom but he couldn’t see her. Sighing he got up and walked into the en-suite bathroom.
“Vivy why don’t you…” he opened the door but found it empty.

’Oh please let her not be sleeping in her room.’

Slowly headed back into the bedroom and saw the door to the walk in closet slightly agape. He smirked and pushed it open. All he found was the shirt she had worn the night before dropped to the floor and a drawer slightly pulled out. Shaking his head he left the room and headed towards Anakin’s room.

’Good morning brain. He’s still at Flower’s.’

His feet moved towards the stairs and he walked downstairs. From the kitchen he heard the noise of something sizzling.
When he finally found her his eyes went wide and he couldn’t help eying her up and down.

“Let me abduct you before my wife gets home.” He mumbled in a husky tone leaning against the door frame.

Viviane turned around on the tip of her heels and smiled at him.

“Rather watch out that I don’t abduct you somewhere before my husband returns.” She turned back to the pan and flipped the bacon she was frying.
Slowly Sidney walked over to her. The wooden floor slightly creaked under his bare feet.

“Oh really?” he asked playing his hands onto her hips letting his thumbs roam over the gauzy fabric of her robe. He softly kissed her under the earlobe sending a shiver down her spine.

“Uhuh” she responded and threw her head backwards pressing her back into his chest. Her eyes fell close and she bit her lower lip when his hands moved to the front of the robe. A coy smile spread on Sidney’s face when he spun her around and pushed her against the counter next to the stove letting his lips hover millimeters over hers.

“So what’s for breakfast?” he managed to ask seductively before letting his lips crash down on hers.

“First some of this” her diamond clad hand wandered from her clavicle over her cleavage to the tie that held the robe closed. She winked at him and looked down to where the hand rested for a second. “Then I could offer you some bacon and pancake.” She motioned to the pans that rested on the stove. “The third option would be a little more of this.” Viviane leaned in, pressed her chest against his bare pectoral muscles and fed him a sloppy yet passionate kiss. She leaned back against the counter looking up to him biting her lip.

“Well in the case of these options…” Sidney pretended to be thinking until his hand shot forward and turned off the heat under the pans. Viviane smiled at him and could barely hide her excitement. His hands flew behind her body and before she could react he had picked her up bridal style. Viviane squealed and held onto his neck. Quickly he headed towards the stairs.

“Bedroom? Really?” Viviane looked at him with a smirk on her face. “Of all the rooms there are to christen you choose the bedroom? We’re alone honey. No son around.” Daring she raised an eyebrow and stuck out her lower lip in a pout.

“As you wish milady” he mocked and turned around. Once arrived in the living room he set her down in front of him and their eyes locked.
“Sit” she ordered without smiling or giving any hint.

“Huh?” he looked at her in question. She smirked and repeated:

“Sit, not Sid”

“Oh…” unconfident he sat down and adjusted the pillows around him. Viviane just shook her head at his awkwardness and pinned him down in his seat with kneeing down with one knee on each side of him. Her perfectly manicured index finger wandered from his chest over his Adam’s apple to his chin. With slight force she tilted his head backwards before letting her lips crash down onto his.
When his eyes opened again he stared at her in awe. She smirked and opened the tie opened the tie of the robe. Sidney’s hands wandered under the fabric and he looked confused when he didn’t touch the expected warm soft curves. Inching the way up in circles his fingers found the collar of the robe and pushed it down.
Taking in the lingerie Viviane’s slender body was wrapped up in he looked at her amazed.

“What’s…” he tried to form his question. She just smiled, reached into the pocket of the robe and handed him a tiny envelope.
Confused he opened it and read the hand written lines.

Enjoy your honey moon- the Mom’s

“Huh?” was all he could manage.

“It was a wedding present from our mom’s. They hoped we’d be going at it like rabbits and make Ani a twin.”

“Ugh… I DON’T want to think about the mom’s buying that.” His statement made Viviane giggle. “And uhm did you bring this to the Maldives?”

Her gazes fell from his eyes to his toned chest and she nodded.

“If you know she hadn’t been there would you…” before he could end his question she blushed and nodded.

“Oh damn…” he tilted her head and kissed her passionately.
Abruptly she stood up, dropped the robe to the floor and pulled a pin out of her hair letting it fall down.
Sidney followed her suit, grabbed her hand and spun her around memorizing every single detail for future road trips.

“You are so beautiful.” He muttered and reached through her long her to the back of the corset. He picked her up, laid her down onto the couch and picked up the belt from her robe to blindfold her.

“Kinky are we?” she nagged him when he tied it close.

“You’re gonna love it trust me.” He breathed less than an inch away from her ear. Slowly his slightly rough fingertips wandered over her still wrapped curves to the hem of the thong. Once it hit the floor somewhere behind him he picked up her left leg and spread butterfly kisses on it inching farther up.
Soon she gave into his teasing and pleasing and was panting hard. She felt him smirk against the most sensitive part of her body when her breath got stuck in her lungs, her walls tightened and her back arched from the ouch.
“Oh gooooooah” she moaned and her fingers griped into his hair.

She was fighting for air and felt her body relax.
Sidney smiled down on her taking in how the different emotions flew over her face. Shock, pleasure, passion, a hint of pain when he dug his teeth in, relief and the most genuine smile he had seen on her in a long time. He took off the blind fold and their eyes found each others immediately.
Viviane, still trying to steady her breath and heart rate, placed a hand in his neck and pulled him close. The chaste kiss soon got heated and impatiently Sidney tried to undo the strings on the back of the corset. Smirking she pulled away and motioned him to move. She turned around, pulled her hair together and let him untie it. As soon as the fabric moved apart, he softly laid her onto the carpet face down. Viviane crossed her arms, rested her head on it and relaxed to the massage he treated her with. It didn’t take long until he had freed her out of the corset, the stockings and the heels.

Sidney sat back on his heels taking in the picture in front of him. On the grey rug of his living room laid an international topmodel stark naked. The sun made her hair sparkle in any possible brown and red tone and her pussy was glistening. Vivane’s eyes screamed “Come hither” and she hot and bothered just for him. The way she bit her lower lip and squirmed under his gaze turned him on, even though it seemed like more wasn’t possible. He hovered over her and felt her hands creep up to his painful boxers. With a smirk and one pull she freed him from them.

“Wait we should get a….” Sidney started.

“Relax. I’m on the pill.”

“Good”

“Make me an honorable woman” she moaned when his lips found the sensible tissue in the hollow behind her clavicle.

“I think we already did that like 10 years ago.”

She slapped his lightly and rephrase: “Make love to me, you idiot.”

“That I can do.” He answered letting his lips crash down on hers before her eyes and mouth went wide while a soft scream escaped her lips as he slowly entered her.

---------------------

3 hours later a silence hung over the house. Sidney had brought back Anakin 30 minutes earlier but he was still passed out from playing the entire morning with Flower and his dog. Sidney was packing for the road trip he was about to leave to and Viviane stood in the kitchen washing up the pans and plates from their breakfast which happened a lot later than planned. After round 4 instead of between rounds 1 and 2. She felt sore and tired but still had to calm her thoughts whenever he passed her.
She let out a defeated sigh when she heard his steps leave Ani’s room and the noise of the suitcase being rolled towards the stairs.

“So…” he finally said when he stepped into the kitchen to say good bye.

Viviane just smiled at him, wrapped her arms around him and hid her face into the crook of his neck inhaling his scent to keep the memory awake until he returned.

“I will call you when we land and tonight okay?”

She nodded and softly kissed him goodbye. “I don’t want you to go just now.”

He winked at her and replied: “Neither do I Vivy. But I have a wife and a son to come home to.” He leaned closer and whispered: “Oh and we have a stray sex kitten in the house. You may look for her and lock her up while I’m gone. Check the living room, the kitchen, the cinema, maybe my guest room or the shower in the master bedroom.” Naming all the places the two had christened since waking up. Viviane blushed and nodded. After a last kiss he picked up his luggage and headed to the door. Geno already waited in his car and honked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Totally hung up in the stress of my last exam for the winter semester.
Let me know what you think about this one <3

Kelly (this chapter is solely your fault :P ), Lee, Hayley, Laiba, Tiff, Kendra, Lis (Scheiss Sommerpause, wir singen scheiss Sommerpause, scheiss Sommerpause... Drück heute nachmittag Däumle gegen die Eisbären...ANGST)and Zoe. <3 <3