Status: Complete.

Keep Your Girl Out of My Shoe Cabinet, Your Wife

Chapter 59

Image

After a good practice the next morning Sidney picked his little family up and they left the city. Anakin was strapped into his seat on the backseat and slept. Viviane had dressed him in a Snow suit and he was only lacking his mittens and his toque.
Sidney smiled at his wife and placed his hand onto her knee, stroking his thumb over the knee cap. From the corner of his eyes he saw her blush and smile before he felt her knotting her fingers with his. Holding hands they sped through the winter landscape. The radio played some Christmas tunes and Viviane was humming along.
Soon Sidney pulled into the yard of a farm and walked around the car to open the door for her while she was struggling to get the gloves over her finger.

“Big rings and tights gloves aren’t really an ideal mix.” She pouted. He smiled at her, pulled her hands and kissed her softly.

“You know you love the ring.”

She nodded and made him laugh.

“Come on let me help you.” He said and reached into his pockets to pull out his leather gloves and slid them over her cold hands. “There you go.” He pecked her one more time before helping her jump out of the car. Then he went to the back door, put on Ani’s toque and mittens.
Once the little man was dressed, Sidney pulled up the snow suit’s hood and picked Ani up.

“Okay let’s go” Viviane smiled and linked her arm with Sid’s. Together they walked to the farm house and an older man stepped out.

“Mr. Miller, nice to see you again.” Sidney greeted him and extended one hand.

“Mr. Crosby it’s a pleasure having you again.” He greeted back.

“This is my wife, Viviane and my son Anakin. Viv this is Mr. Miller the owner of this farm.”

Viviane and Mr. Miller exchanged pleasantries, then Mr. Miller led the little family to a horse sleigh. They sat down in the back and watched the horse pull them through the forest.
Some time later they slowed down and came to a halt eventually. Mr. Miller tied the horse to a pole and turned towards them.

“So we were thinking about a tree about 7-9foot, nicely grown not too wide oh and Viv want a tree that actually smells like a Christmas tree.” Sidney explained what they were looking for.
Mr. Miller thought for a second and showed them a few trees. Sidney stayed a little behind with Anakin in his arms while Viviane followed him and walked about every tree. Most of the trees got a no…. too small…. Too tall… not enough branches at the top… many things could be wrong. He smiled at her driving the farmer insane. There weren’t many things Viviane was picky about but Christmas trees were important for her. It was her favourite holiday and he knew it was a big deal for her to have everything close to perfecting.

“This is it.” She suddenly squealed and pointed at a tree. Sidney looked at it and smiled. It really was perfect.

“Yes we’ll have this one.”

Mr. Miller put a ribbon onto it and made himself a note where it was. A few days later a truck would deliver trees to Pittsburgh and drop it off at their house.

With happy smiles on their faces they returned to the car when Anakin woke up. His eyes went big and he looked around. Snow flakes were falling from the clouds and he tried to catch them leaning forward almost dropping out of his fathers grasp, but he held him closely.

“This is snow.” Viviane pointed out and picked some up from the ground handing it to Ani so he could feel it.

“Fnow?” he asked.

Sidney beamed at his son.

“He’s perfect.” He mumbled.

“Let’s go find a hill and dig out the sledge.” Viviane suggested. Sidney agreed and they got into the car.

After a while Sidney pulled over and the family got out. Viviane sat down on the sledge with Ani sitting on a pillow in front of her while Sidney pulled them through the snow. The little boy gazed around and giggled.
Suddenly Sid stopped turned around and pulled a camera out of his pocket.

The picture he took was just perfect. The sky was blue, both Viviane and Ani were smiling, their cheeks were blushed in excitment and from the cold. Some snow flakes were still flying through the air and made the picture look like it was taken for a commercial. Viviane set Ani down so he could play a little with the snow. Sidney had turned away from them and took in the fresh cold air and enjoyed the silence.

Viviane snuck up behind him and will a loud thud he fell backwards and landed in the snow. She had pulled away his foot and he hand lost balance. Sid lay on his back giggling in shock.

“Dadda?” Anakin looked at his father and crawled over to him. With his little snow covered mittens he patted his dad in the face what caused Sid to laugh even harder. Viviane plopped down in his hips and started poking him in the sides. He started squirming unable to contain his laughter. Ani looked up to his mom who just blew him a kiss. The boy climbed onto his fathers chest and pulled on the scarf.

“Well well well who do we have here…” they suddenly heard an all to familiar voice behind them after an unnoticed flash went off.
Viviane rolled off Sidney and fell into the white bedding next to him looking up to the smiling faces of Mario and Nat.

“Hi there.” Viviane greeted and waved.
Natalie waved back and laughed.

“You three look like a mess. We saw your car by the street and wanted to see if everything is okay.”

Sidney shook his head and pouted ”These two are very mean to me.”

“Grow up boy. You should have learned by now that it’s the lady who really wears the pants in the house.” Mario remarked and picked up Anakin who reached for the hockey legend’s hair.

The couple sat up to stand up and shake off the snow.

“So are you guys on the way too get a Christmas tree?”

---------------

They chatted a little longer before it was time to head home so Ani could get food and get back to bed for a nap.

---------------

A couple of days later the door bell rang. Sidney had taken Anakin with him on a play date with a team mate’s kid. Viviane was alone at home and rushed to the door. Mr. Miller waited at the gate. Once she buzzed him in he got out of the car together with a colleague. They carried the tree to it’s designated spot, put it up and freed it out of the net they had put it in for transportation. She thanked them, paid the tree and let them out again.

It looked really beautiful and instantly she ran into the storage room above the garage and carried the tree ornament and lights into the house. Once she had found a ladder she started decorating it. It took her about 2 hours until she was satisfied. She looked around in the room and found her task of the day.

When Sidney returned home with an exhausted sleeping kids hours later, the entrance and the living room were decorated. After he put his son into his crib he found his wife in the kitchen baking.

“I think Santa forgot an elf here when he put up the tree.” He whispered in a husky voice, sneaking up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist. Viviane smiled, turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck trying not to touch his shirt’s collar with her flour covered fingers.

“Well how then can you see me?” she whispered back, bit into his lower lip and pulled him closer with a soft tug on it.

“Hmmm…. Maybe I asked for it for Christmas and it’s an early present?” he breathed when they broke apart lacking of oxygen.

“Have you been a good boy? Do you deserve presents like that?” she joked pulling away eyeing him up and down.

“I believe so… I mean I brought my pretty elf a poinsettia.”

He let go of her, disappeared in the hall for a moment and returned with the flower.
Viviane smiled widely and watched him put it down on the dinner table.

“Thank you honey.”

“You’re welcome… I can’t wait for Christmas.”

“Neither can I” was the last thing Viviane mumbled before her fingers dug into his hair and her lips crashed down on his as his hands dropped down to cup her ass and lift her onto the counter.
♠ ♠ ♠
A FILLER WITH MR. MILLER
_________________________
Can you tell I had nothing to do after my exam?
Hope you liked it

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Lis (Falls Tino Boos heute ein Tor schießt, schenke ich dir das als Danke ;)), Alison, kendra, Lee, Zoe, Olivia, Kelly and Laiba.