A Different Kind of Crime

I like you!

I was so bored, and because Chris wasnt doing anything entertaining I decide just too go for a late night walk. I have had a lot on my mind lately, mainly Andy. How I feel about her, her smile, the way she walks, everything. I want too make a move but im afraid she wont feel the same way. I dont want too get rejected, especially by her, with how much I like her I dont think I would be able too Handel that.

It was about nine o'clock at night, there wasnt very many people outside. After about a twenty minute stroll, I wanted to see Andy. Luckily shes cabin mates with my sister, so she can be my excuse. I walked too there cabin, I could hear Teddy in the cabin yelling in excitement about something, shes such a spaz I dont understand how were twins. Were nothing like each other, shes hyper and talkative, im shy and quiet.

I stood outside the door, damn I hope my hair looks good! I took a deep breath and knocked, the room got quiet, I suddenly realized I never thought of a reason why I would be at there cabin so late. The door swung open, Teddy was standing there holding a shoe about too swing at me, she sighed in relief before saying "jeez Aiden!?" She lowered her arm and let me in, "Im bored! Chris is being lame, so I figured id see what you guys were up too!" I smiled at Andy, Teddy sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes at me.

"Well were not doing anything interesting! but you can hang out here for awhile I guess!" Teddy said. I sat down on the bed next too Andy, I gave her another shy smile, she began too blush and looked away. "So what was with all the excitement?" I asked, Teddy gave me a confused look, "ya know, before I came in, I heard you yelling about something!". I seen Andy's head shoot up, her eyes wide an set on Teddy, "Uhhhh... nothing important!" Teddy replied cautiously. Andy sighed quietly in relief, "Umm ok?" I really wanted too know what that whole thing was about, but my luck I'll never find out.

"So what was Chris doing before you left him all alone!?" Teddy asked trying not too sound too interested. "Ummm, I think he was reading or something?" I answered not fully remembering. "Oh, well umm, I think I'll go say hello" I seen her wink at Andy as she walked out the door. "So!?" I said, trying too break the silence, "how have you been?" I asked saying the only think that would come to mind. "Pretty good I guess, what about yourself?" she replied. I hate that I cant make any good conversations with people I get nervous around, I feel like an idiot.

"Ive been fine" I smiled, we sat there for a few minutes in silence. I wanted too tell her how I feel about her, that the only reason I came too the cabin was too see her. She was leaning against a mound of pillows behind her, playing with a string on her pajama pants. I couldn't help but look at her and smile. She looked up at me and said "what?" with a shy smirk, I opened my mouth too say what Ive been meaning too. "...Nothing... just I..." I started too chicken out, "you what!?" she asked, I took a deep breath and without realizing it, the words blurted out of my mouth "I like you!". Andy's smile faded "what!?" I knew I shouldn't have said anything, I stood up and headed straight for the door, "Im sorry! I know you would never go for a guy like me... I just needed too tell you!" I said.

I walked out the door closing it behind me. I started walking towards a bench under a big weeping willow. I sat down, everything that just happened replayed in my head, I cant believe I was that stupid! She definitely wont like me now, what kind of guy tells a girl he likes her, then leaves before she can say anything!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, well Ive had the worst writers block lately! I know its been awhile since Ive had a new chapter come out, sorry! but I finally got this one finished and the next chapter in the works. Something big's gonna happen in the next chapter!! So I hope everyone will like it :) ... Please comment, I really appreciate what you think! :D