Status: Very Active..The more comments the more its active

Reservations

When your life hands you lemons

Emmett POV

We made our way back to the hotel about ten minutes later. I tipped the limo driver and we started for the door. I had my hand on Bella's lower back all the way to the elevator. The second the door closed however, she pushed me up against the wall. Her hands on my cheeks as she leaned in. So hot. She kissed me with furiousness and I let my hands wander down her back side. Perfect firm little ass. She pulled away just in time for the doors to slide open and us to step out.

We made our way to the door of my hotel room and I was stumbling a little getting the card in the door. She giggled and took the card from me. One swift move later and she had the door open.

"I guess working in this hotel has its perks. I had a hell of a time getting the key to work last night too."

She just let out a little giggle, "Oh Yeah" and pulled me into my room. I kicked the door shut with my foot as she pulled me into another hot kiss. I let my tongue glide across her bottom lip begging for entrance. Our tongues started dancing for dominance. She tasted so sweet and she let out a soft little moan in my mouth. So hot. She pulled back and smiled wickedly at me.

She tugged me over towards the couch and pushed me down. She then pulled her dress up a bit straddling me. This girl is going to kill me. Sweet and innocent one second – sex kitten undone the next. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me as I eagerly started to kiss and nip down her jaw to her neck. Her hands ran up my chest and over my shoulders. I could feel my hard on straining against my pants. She felt it too and ground her hips into me causing me to growl into her neck.

I brought my lips back to hers and kissed her while I rubbed my hands up and down her back – inching lower and lower each time. She ran her hands up my chest again and instead of putting them on my shoulders she started to undo my shirt – one button at a time. I rubbed my hands down her sweet fine little ass and down her thighs. She wasn't wearing nylons. Even hotter – the only thing between us was my pants and her underwear.

She finally had my shirt unbuttoned and untucked. She started kissing down my jaw, took my ear lobe in her mouth and sucked on it. My dick twitched in my pants. I wasn't going to rush this but if she kept that up...

She started kissing down my chest next – running her tongue along each outline of my muscles. I need to take control or I am going to come undone too soon. I traced my hands up her back again and made it to the knot of her dress on her neck. I started to untie it and she got frustrated. She sat up and pulled the halter strap up over her neck. She leaned and took my lips with hers again. I slid the top of her dress down releasing her gorgeous chest. Perfect size too. I have always thought that more than a handful was a waste.

I ghosted my hand over each breast. Her pert nipples barely touching my palms. She moaned ever so slightly into my mouth. I pulled away and started back down her neck this time making my way towards her chest. I sucked a little extra at her collarbone when she shutter as I kissed over it. I made my way to her right breast and took her nipple in my mouth – teasing it with my tongue. Her lips parted and she moaned. I gently bit on it and she sucked in a huge breathe, bit her lower lip and rocked her hips into me. Animal instinct took over then.

I picked her up in my arms; she put her legs around my waist as I carried her over towards then bed. I sat her down right next to the bed and slowly pulled her dress down the rest of the way. She started to slide my shirt off of me as well. We were both looking over each other's bodies as we did this. Each of us feeling the urge. As soon as her dress hit the floor I took her lips with mine again. Her body was perfect. Better than any models I had ever seen. I felt her hands slide down my chest to the top of my pants. Her hands were shaking ever so slightly as she undid my belt. I started kissing her neck and alternating between her neck, collarbone and ear lobe. I felt her pop the button on my pants open and pull the zipper down. My hard on obvious as her hand gently brushed against it. She slid her hands around the top of my pants along my hips. She reached into my pants and grabbed my ass. She started to slide my pants down as I kissed back up her neck to her mouth.

I pulled apart from her so I could step out of my pants, shoes and socks. I lifted her up and gently laid her on the bed – her legs up and around my waist. I leaned on one elbow to keep my weight mostly off of her as I trailed one hand down her body over her perky nipple, stomach and down one leg. I reached her high heel and undid the buckle. I let it drop to the floor. I made quick work of her other shoe as well. We were both left in only our underwear. I slid my hand down her stomach again inching towards the top of her underwear. I got to the top of them just to have her buck her hips into me. I kissed down to her chest as I let my hand slip under her underwear. I instantly felt how aroused she was. I slid my finger down her clit to her opening and was met with an incredible amount of wetness. I growled into her chest at the feeling of how wet she was. I started working her underwear off. I was hit the smell of her. My mouth watered. I had to taste her.

She spread her legs to make room for me and I lowered my head down. I lowered my tongue to her clit and she gasped as soon as I licked her. I continued my ministrations on her with my tongue while I slowly slipped a finger in her. She bucked her hips into me and moaned. I looked up at her and she had her lip between her teeth again and both her hands on her own breast. My dick twitched again. Such a hot sight. I put two fingers into her as she started moving with the rhythm of my tongue and fingers. I started to feel her walls clench around my fingers. She let out a guttural moan and I felt her juices spread down my hand. I smiled and with one more quick kiss to her clit I pulled my fingers out. I licked them and looked over at her. "You taste fucking amazing."

She pulled me up to her and flipped me over. And straddled me. Her hot wet center marking my boxer briefs. "My turn." she growled into my neck as she started kissing down my chest. I twitched against her leg and she laughed. She slid her hand down my chest and between her own legs and grabbed a hold of me. My breathing stopped. She gave one quick tug and slid her hand back up. She kissed down my chest to the top of my underwear. I lifted my hips slightly to help her remove them. She smiled when she finally saw me in all my naked glory. My eyes rolled back into my head as both her tiny little hands grabbed a hold of me.

She was slowly pumping me when I felt her warm wet mouth enclose over the top of my dick. My hands gripped the sheets tightly as she pushed me further into her mouth. I let out a moan that didn't sound like me as she continued. After a few minutes of her mouth working over me she stopped. She stood up and walked over to her purse. She came back with a condom in her hand. I smiled. At least she was prepared. She climbed back on me and put the top of the condom on me. With her hands and her mouth she rolled it onto me. That was hot. I had never seen a girl put a condom on a guy let alone with her mouth.

I reached up and I swiftly pulled her down on the bed with me hovering above her. I kissed her again before I looked her in the eyes for the okay. She bit her lower lip again and then smiled. So sexy.

I looked down as I slowly pushed into her. So tight, so wet, so hot. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist as I started to pump in and out of her. Her breathing was heavy and she had her eyes closed. Her little breasts bounced with each thrust. I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth and she moaned – loudly. So sexy. She scrapped her nails across my shoulders and I groaned. Nothing like a little pain mixed with your pleasure. She has no idea how good that felt.

She pulled me back up so her mouth grazed over my shoulder and my neck. Kissing and nipping at skin ever so slightly. It just made me pump into her harder causing her to moan louder into my neck. She dragged her teeth gently across my ear lobe and whispered, "Flip us over. It's my turn again." Hotter words have never been spoken. I slowed my thrusting and wrapped her in one arm and flipped us over with the other – never breaking contact.

She slid her hands down my chest as she sat up – offering a different position and it felt amazing. The view was awesome also. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips as she started rocking back and forth. I was overcome with the feeling. I would not last long with her on top and in control. Her speed picked up and she pulled that bottom lip of hers into her mouth again stifling a loud moan. Her hands reached up grabbed her own breasts again. I let out a low growl at the sight again.

Her head dropped back as she rocked faster bringing us closer to our end. I felt her hair brush across my hands on her hips. I tugged gently on it and she moaned. I moved one of my hands up to her breast and pinched one of her nipples. She moaned and thrust her hips into me harder. She likes pain with her pleasure. How. Fucking. Hot. Is. That? I kept one hand on her hip guiding her as my other hand pinch and rolled her nipple between my fingers. She had one hand on each one of mine as she thrust her hips into me harder and harder. I felt that elastic feeling low in my stomach and knew I was going to cum soon. The hand I had on her hip ghosted over to her clit again and started rubbing her. Seconds later I felt her clench down on me and start to quiver. I followed her a second later over the edge. Our bodies crashing together on the bed as we tried desperately to catch our breaths.

That was by far the hottest sex I had ever had. Though I didn't think it was appropriate or the 'gentlemen' thing to do to tell her that. She rolled off of me to my side tired as hell. She was all flushed from our little work out. I went to the restroom real quick to dispose of the condom and came out to find her under the covers and comfortably waiting for me. I moved in next to her. She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped an arm around her. Her other arm was draped across my chest I brushed my hand up and down it softly.

She sighed, "That..." she let out another breath, "that was hot."

"You're telling me." she giggled and let out a yawn. I reached over and switched the light off. I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead. "Good night Bella."

"Good Night Em."

The next thing I heard was my cell phone ringing. I rolled to the side and grabbed it. Great.

Edward. Why is he calling so late? Or is it early? Regardless its two hours difference.

"...Hello Edward." I yawned. Even if he is my manager and brother, it's still rude to call someone in the middle of the night.

"Are you still asleep? You need to be checked out in like 15 minutes in order to catch a ride with the rest of the team to the airport." I bolted up in the bed and noticed the time on the clock said 6:45 am. I looked to my left and I also notice that Bella had left. I frowned.

"Hello, Emmett, you still there?"

"Yeah yeah, I guess I over sleep. Don't worry I'll make it out of here on time."

"What's her name?"

"What?"

"You 'over slept' my ass, what's her name?"

"There's no one. I went out last night with a few friends and we made it back late. I just over slept. I need to go if I am going to get out of here on time." I snapped the phone shut and turned on the light. On the table next to the other side of the bed was a note.

Hey There Sexy,

Last night was amazing.

Next time you are in town come find me.

You know where I work.

Kisses

Bella

I was disappointed she didn't stay all night but maybe she had to work early this morning. Waking up at your place of employment can't leave the best impression on your boss. I quickly grabbed my things and made my way to check out. At first glance Bella wasn't behind the counter – but Alice was.

"Hey Alice. Where's Bella?"

"Hey sir snores a lot." she laughed. "Sorry, Bella came home late last night saying you were snoring loudly. Anyhow, she works this evening."

"Damn. Tonight, really?"

"Yeah why?"

"I am checking out now. I have to be in Chicago by this afternoon."

"Oh...well that sure sucks. Jasper told me to tell you hi though..." She laughed her little pixie laugh again. I just smiled at her.

"Do have a pen and paper so I can leave Bella a note before I leave?" she handed over some paper and I left my note for her.

Alice tried to look over my shoulder as I wrote. Nosy little pixie. Maybe I should ask for an envelope to seal it in so she can't sneak a peek before Bella even gets to read it. Wish I could have had at least one more kiss before I had to leave. Oh well...

Hey Beautiful,

Next time I am snoring badly – shove me.

I'd rather wake up with you then without.

I'll be back in Seattle next month.

Can't wait to see you again.

Hugs

Em

"Alice, do you have an envelope?" She handed me one of the hotel envelopes, I stuck the letter in and sealed it up. I wrote Bella's name on the front and handed it back to Alice. "Please make sure she gets this." She let out a little whimper like I was the evil Grinch that stole Christmas when she couldn't read it. I quickly grabbed my bag and made a mad dash out to the bus with the rest of the team.

Bella's POV

Oh. My. God! That was by far the best night of my entire life. Too bad it's over now. Who can sleep after that? Not me for sure. Emmett I guess was incredibly tired because he was laying on his back with his mouth wide open and the loudest snore I have ever heard . He sounded like a grizzly bear it was so loud.

It was around 3:45 AM when I looked at the clock. I had to sneak out of here now so I wouldn't get caught by a co-worker or James of all people. If I stayed the night in the hotel there was sure to be suspicion about that. So I quietly got out of bed and sifted through all the clothes on the ground looking for everything that was mine. After about ten minutes of that and doing some extra primping before leaving (Had to tame the crazy sex hair I had.) I sat down at the little rustic-looking desk that was in the room and wrote a simple note for Em to read when he wakes up.

Hey There Sexy,

Last night was amazing.

Next time you are in town come find me.

You know where I work.

Kisses

Bella

It was quick, short and to the point. I got up and made my way to the nightstand on the opposite side of him and I left the note a corner of the paper tucked under the lamp that was there. I leaned over the bed and left a little peck on his cheek. He gave a sigh in his sleep. Oh man that was so cute. I don't think I have smiled like this since who knows when. After that I eased my way over to the door and unlocked the dead bolt and snuck out of the room without a sound. I made my way to the elevators and pressed the ground floor button once getting inside. Once the doors closed I squealed so loudly I'm sure if anyone was waiting for the elevator they could have heard me.

When I got into the lobby it was totally empty except for Angela who was working that night at the front desk. She must have been pre-occupied with whatever she was doing because she didn't even notice that the elevator dinged. So I easily got out of there without having to strike up a conversation. Thank God. Now to just make it to my apartment in one piece was the goal tonight, well, this morning since it was already after midnight. My mind was racing with the previous events of the night. I must have been on auto-pilot because I was home already and climbing out of my old red Chevy pickup.

I tried my hardest to quietly unlock the front door without waking the energizer bunny from her beauty sleep, but when I walked in the lamp in the living room flicked on and there she was in her pink Victoria's Secret silk pajamas and fuzzy pink slippers waiting for me. She looked at me like I had done something wrong.

"You have sex hair Bella, and you have that post-coital glow about you. What the hell did you do?" She almost yelled as she flipped open what I assumed was Jasper's cell phone to show me a picture of me and Emmett dancing and making out.

I turning a bright shade of red and came back with, "Well for your information I just had the greatest night of my life, and it was freaking AWESOME! That was the best date ever, and I have sex hair because well yeah you can probably guess that already." I had a big cheesy grin forever planted on my face.

"Well spill it Swan. I want to hear every detail of the night." She pleaded.

"Ok fine but I'm not going into detail with the amazing sex I just had. That's just weird." Then I started retelling the events of the night. "So when I got to the hotel he was waiting for me in the lobby with a carnation and he looked so sexy in his long sleeve blue button down shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black slacks. God he looked so hot! When we got outside there was a black limo waiting for us. It was very unexpected but sweet. So we went to Dimitriou's Jazz Alley while Jasper was still tending the bar, oh and that guy Mike from the game was our waiter...can you believe it? Anyways I ordered the Green Salt Monster and he had a bud. So after Jasper came to the table to deliver our drinks we ordered food. After we were done eating and stuff he asked me to dance. I felt that spark of electricity again when we danced."

She was just gawking at me urging me to continue.

"We danced to a remake of Miles Davis' Stella by Starlight. As the song came to an end he was still holding on to me and it felt as if there was this magnetic pull gradually taking me to his lips. That kiss was so unreal that I could practically feel every sensation from the tips of my toes to the roots of my hair." I didn't want to tell her this part but I was basically already head over heels for the guy. Maybe already in love with him. Is that even possible? We've only known each other less than 48 hours. Crazy.

"Holy crap Bella. That's so awesome. You should see yourself right now. You are positively glowing and the happiest I have ever seen you before. Awww, how cute Bella is in lo-."

I stopped her right there. "Don't say that. We have only known each other less than two days. It's not possible."

She just shook her head and answered, "I fell in love with Jaz the second I laid my eyes on his sexy ass. Trust me it's completely possible."

I couldn't really argue with her on that one because it was completely true. But seriously I really don't think it was possible for me.

"So on with the story I kinda whispered into his ear 'Let's get out of here', he settled the bill and we were outta there. Once we got to the hotel I pretty much jumped him in the elevator. He fumbled with the key in the door so I had to open it. Then I had the most amazing sex ever. It was like we were on a totally different planet. It was so unbelievable Alice. Never in my 24 years of living have I ever felt like this. It's kinda scary."

She just looked at me and then walked over and gave me a very big hug for such a small person. So I told her about getting up to leave because I didn't want to get caught leaving the hotel at an odd hour and leaving the note on the nightstand and his thunderous snoring calling him Sir Snores-a-lot, and about Angela not even seeing me sneak out to my truck. Finally around 5:30 she said she had to start getting ready for work. I kindly excused myself so I could go catch up on some much needed sleep. This didn't really work because I was still thinking about last night. I decided to take a nice cold shower to clear my mind. Finally I was able to shut my eyes for a while.

I woke up to my phone vibrating and signaling that I had a text message. Before reaching for it I saw that it was only 7:00. What the hell? Who could be texting this early in the morning?

I opened my phone to find three texts all from Alice. The first one said Good morning sleepy head. The team checks out this morning.

The second one said He looked kinda sad to see that you weren't working this morning.

And the last one said He wrote you a note. Can I PLEASE open it to read it?

I replied to her in one long text stating:

Hey Alice you do realize it's only 7 right. No you cannot read MY note to ME. ALICE! It's none of your business anyways. After I read it then maybe. Alright. Now I am going back to bed stop bothering me.

I went back to sleep with thoughts of Emmett and if I would actually ever see him again. I really hope so. I woke up when Alice came crashing through the front door, bounding down the hall and frantically knocking on my door. I slowly emerged from my room. I wasn't doing anything until I got a few cups of coffee into my system. I knew she had brought the note home because she was waving an envelope in the air. I snatched it out of her hands and shoved it into the pocket of my sweatpants.

"Wait what the hell are you doing here so early? I know it can't be 4:30 already." I stated.

"Oh yeah I got off a little early and drove like a bat outta hell to get here so you could read your little love note from Emmett." She was smiling wickedly at me now.

After many cups of coffee and a few bowls of cereal later I decided to open the note he had left me. I read his chicken scratch handwriting over and over again, smiling like a fool.

Hey Beautiful,

Next time I am snoring badly – shove me.

I'd rather wake up with you then without.

I'll be back in Seattle next month.

Can't wait to see you again.

Hugs

Em

What next month? When next month? Men sure know how to be subtle. Exactly how long until I get to see him again I don't know. That sucks. What to do? What to do? He can't wait to see me? Is it September yet? Wonder if he will be here around my birthday? That would be an awesome birthday present to say the least.