Status: Active :)

What a Catch, Donnie!

Chapter 1: They Say The Captain Goes Down With His Ship...

Everyone screamed and climbed onto the passenger boats; some even jumped from the ship, but no one considered shouting "Man overboard," because it was everyone for themselves. I watched as the ship went down in smoke and flames while I and many others floated in our under-supplied, over-capacitated passenger boat.

"Who could of imagined?" Miss Flack questioned. All eyes flashed to me for a brief moment then back to the older woman with graying hair. I told them, but they wouldn't listen. No one would. Who would listen to a girl barely into her 20's explaining her psychic vision? I wouldn't. But, as they spoke, the ship from my vision went down; captain and all.

"We'll starve before we get anywhere!" Mr. Harvey exclaimed, throwing his eyes around, horrified. He was a bigger man, and with good cause. He told me he was a butcher. He usually never left his meat shop, but said he needed a vacation because him and his wife had recently went through a divorce and he didn't want to think f it anymore. Ironically, his wife had been on this cruise, as well.

"It's not that I crave food," I remember him saying one night when neither of us could sleep (we ended up on the top deck, staring up at the bright stars as we sat in small, white chairs).

"It's that I strive for it,"

I guess you could make sense out of this if you wanted; but I didn't have the time and, frankly, I didn't want to.

"Oh please! There're more important things than food, right now! We're stranded, for God's sake!" That was Mrs. Ancho. She was married to Mr. Ancho, the designer of the ship, and a very wealthy man. She had never been relaxed, as far as I knew, but, now, she was a frantic wreck.

"Your husband is alive and well," I said, looking out into the light sea. "He got out with Mrs. Benson and Mr. Lee-"

"How do you know?" she shouted, tears welling up. I looked at her, my eyes soft.

"I saw it."

She grew less tense, but still let the tears spill over, moving steadily, up and down, with the bright waves. I felt someone slip an arm around my shoulder and I smiled.

"Brendon," I greeted, scooting a little closer as he squeezed me a little tighter. Brendon Boyd Urie has been my best friend since who-knows-when and has always been there for me. It won't ever change, as far as I can see.

"Donnica," he began and I glared up at him, clearing my throat. He rolled his eyes and started again.

"Donnie," I smiled, turning back to the beautiful scenery.

"Didn't you tell anyone else that you saw the ship go down?"

"I even told the Captain, Bry. No one listened," But they were all listening now. I wasn't trying to make them feel bad, although I knew it would. All their eyes stuck to me like glue, all regretful. They could not have done anything about it anyway, unless someone knew what was wrong with the boat. I didn't even know that. All I knew was that it was going down, and no one can turn back time. They continued to stare, but their faces were suddenly blurred, replaced with the calm, blue waters of the future. The sun was high in the sky, and a boat was in the distance, coming in our direction.

"Keep an eye out," I muttered, spaced out into my vision. They did as I said, knowing better then to deceive my knowledge at this point in our adventure. There were several more boats around us now, searching around, desperately. I glanced at the sky, sun perfectly in the middle of the sky. I let my eyes drift to the horizon. There, in the distance, a large object floated toward us, steam coming off the top.

"Scream and wave," I instructed, following my own command. He would come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh, Donnie. What a catch.