To Have A Love Like This

Prolouge

Sam POV

We could look in the dictionary for the definition.

Love: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

I could ask people that have someone they love.

“When you feel like you would go through hell and heaven for them. When you would rather kill yourself so that special someone can be safe.” I heard this from the grannies I asked one time at the grocery store.

When you’re young you think you’ve solved the world. You’re ready to take it on. With that someone by your side you can battle every obstacle.


I looked at what I had written for my article to be put in the next edition for Daily Update: What you should do when problems attack every which way! The title doesn’t seem that interesting, but it’s one of the biggest magazines around the country. At first my articles weren’t placed in the magazines. When one of the people was fired I instantly charmed my way into it.

My articles mainly consist of me talking about something that I relate to and give advice. The people who read it mostly are teenagers and young adults. I often find myself listening to advice my other coworkers give me. It may seem stupid that I know something about first true love and how it never lasts. The truth though is that mine didn’t.

Today’s topic was finding the truth of love. And I’d be damned if I didn’t nail this article. The writing made me think back to when I thought I had everything figured out. I felt like I was on top of the world. It brought back the one boy I tried to forget every night. Erik Ashworth.

That good for nothing piece of trash. Of course he did give me something that I would never give up, and that was my beautiful baby girl Sydney.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, yeah? :3

Very short, I know.

Woo! 15 subscribers and this is the first one I posted. ;D