Lost And Found

Lost And Found 1

Ryan's POV

"Ryan!" yelled my roommate from the living room.

"What?!" I replied.

"June and me are going out for awhile, we'll be back in an hour or two."

"Okay", I replied.

"Don't wait up!" he yelled.

"Don't worry I won't!" I heard the door slam. I sighed.

First off I'm Ryan Ross, Guitar player for Panic! At The Disco. My roommate/bestfriend/band mate Spencer Smith and his girlfriend, June, are the the ones I currently live with, and trust with my life. I tell them everything...and I mean EVERYTHING. Even my little HUGE crush on our lead singer, Brendon Urie. I constantly complain about my "love" for him. Spencer and June get tired of it, but help me in any way possible. Ive stopped Spencer many times from telling Brendon the way I feel. I could never let him do that. Brendon's not even gay. He has openly admitted that he likes girls . He couldn't find out he might think Im a faggot or queer if he knew.
I sighed and laid down on my bed. I thought about Brendon. I wondered what it felt like to be close to him, how happy id be if Brendon would hold me every night an keep me safe. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Brendon!?!?"I whispered.

"Ryan, theres something I need to tell you... I-I Lo-Love you" he mumbled.

"Brendon!" I hugged him.

"I love you too...so much" I said.

"Brendon...Brendon" I whispered thrashing around in my sleep.

"Ryan! Wake up, you're dreaming!" I woke up instantly.

"Spencer, what the fuck are you doing in my room?" I asked tiredly.

"Imagining you NAKED" He replied laughing. I threw a pillow at him and groaned in annoyance.

"Ryan, you're going to have to tell him soon". Spencer said breaking the silence.

"I-I know." I look at Spencer worriedly. I wondered how he'd react and shivered at the thought.

"Don't worry, Ryan" said Spencer, walking out of the room.

"June and Me will be there with you when you're ready" He said, closing the door.

I laid back down an went back to sleep. I loved him. I really love him.
I love Brendon Urie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just moved here from Quizilla. So I'm posting my old stories on here. I hope you enjoy them.