Lost And Found

Lost And Found 8

My pen touched the paper, and just as I wrote a word, Brendon's voice broke my silence.

"Ry-Ry."

I looked up at Brendon.

"Bren."

"Ryan."

He smiled at me and kissed my neck.

"I love you."

My arms went around his waist when I turned around from sitting between his knees.

"I love you too, Brendon. So much."

His lips hit mine. Where is his hand slipping- oh my god never mind. Have we done this before? I don't think so...
His fingers slip up my shirt as his tongue runs over mine. We move around so he's laying on his back, me kneeling with my hips pressed to his. I hear my notebook I was writing in hit the floor. That flies from my mind when his fingers fly to my jeans.

"Brendon, what are you doing?"

I ask, breaking away from the kiss.

"Oh, I'm. Uh. Ryan-"

I hurriedly unbutton and unzip my jeans for him, kissing him lightly every time his hand brushes mine. Which is a lot. He helps me force the tight denim off my thighs, then completely off. I gasp when his cold fingers hit my back, pulling my shirt over my head, mussing my hair.

"B-Bren, I-"

He kisses me to cut off my sentence, pulling his shirt up and only breaking the kiss to get it off.
Whatever I was going to say left my head when he was completely naked under me, and me in the same condition over him.

"I w-want you to... y'know..."

"Huh?"

Brendon takes his lip between his teeth, and thats the fucking cutest thing I've seen.

"I want you in me."
...

"Oh."

"I-if you don't want to do that yet, thats fine!"

Brendon whispers quickly, his face flushing as he reaches to grab for his clothes. I grab his arm and brought his fingers to my lips, kissing the tips softly.

"Its fine. Its just. Are you sure?"

My other hand runs over his stomach. He nods.

I'm covered in strawberry lotion, and so are my fingers, stretching a whimpering Brendon. My lips cover his when he cries out, I'm hurting him; thats why I didn't want to do this.

"Ryan!"

He moans, and thats when it's ok. Its not hurting him anymore. I pull my fingers out, earning a disappointed groan from the boy beneath me.

"S'ok, Bren. Dont cry. Look at me."

"Huh-OW!"

I thrust into him quickly, his eyes screwing shut.

"Brendon, baby. Open your eyes."

He grimaces and opens his eyes, laced slightly with pain. I move my hips back and then forward, changing my angle. His beautiful lips part in a moan, his hands reaching to my hair.

"F-Faster...?"

Brendon says carefully, pushing his hips up a little. I move faster, and soon his hips are meeting mine in the same frenzied pace.

"R-Ryan, I love you, harder, now, faster, please..."

Brendon pants, my hips hitting his harder as I consent. My fingers close around his erection, pumping with my thrusts. This isn't just fucking, but it does feel good.

I moan against Brendon's neck when his teeth sink into my shoulder.

"Ryan, close, I'm close..!"

He moans louder, arms going around me. He gasps and moans as he comes, his muscles tightening around me.

"Oh, god, oh god Brendon, Iloveyousomuch."

The words tumble from my mouth as I release into him, holding him close.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Brendon whispers as I pull out of him, collapsing on his chest.

Brendon's POV

"I love you so much, Brendon. So much, baby."

He whispers on my skin. I kiss his forehead as his eyes close, tired, exhausted.

"I love you too, Ryan."

His kiss-swollen lips smile a little, sleepily, before he falls asleep slowly.
My fingers run up and down his spine as he sleeps, and I can feel his spine. The vertebrae. His ribs, if I stray from his backbone. His shoulder blades are protruding from his skin. I sigh. Tired.

"I love you."

I kiss him again before falling asleep, my arms around Ryan's thin body.