Status: Under Revision.

Silent Screams

Chapter 3

I looked myself over in the mirror again, and was satisfied with the way I looked. I walked out of the room. I went down the hall way. Another girl walked out of her room and we practically ran right into each other. I feel flat on my ass.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to knock you over!" She said to me offering me her hand to help me up.

"Thanks, it's ok. I wasn't really paying attention where I was going." Which was kind of a lie so she wouldn't feel too bad.

She looked at me for a moment, "So you must be new, because I don't recognize you. My name is Kat. Short for Katlyn. Well I have to go and and talk to the boss. I'll see you around." She practically ran down the hall, or walked it was hard to tell; she had really long legs.

I continued down the hall, and down the stairs Katrina was sitting on the couch, watching some soap opera. She waved at me. I waved back, but was more concerned with exploring this house. So I walked into the kitchen that was practically the same room as the living room. This house was extremely open and seemed to be very spacey.

I walked into the kitchen and started opening cabinets, I wanted a glass for something to drink. A hand came from behind me to open a cabinet next to the one I had open already. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned around really fast to see Toney standing right behind me. "I had a feeling you'd be thirsty. You were out for all night."

"Yeah. Thanks." I turned away from him to the sink to get some water.

"Don't drink the water out of the sink. There's a Brita pitcher in the fridge." He turned and got it out for me. Took my glass from my hands, filled it, and handed it back.

I drink the glass and looked at Toney, he was even more attractive than I first thought. He had the shaggy blond hair, the silver blue eyes, they almost looked like they sparkled. He also had a great smile, and he hand a nice five o'clock shadow. He was fucking hot. I hated him though, for leaving me there with that man.

"Why are you so nice to me now, but you left me there with him. You let him rape me." I was so mad, it took all I could manage to not yell at him.

He looked down at his feet. "Can you come with me, I need to talk to you." He started to walk and I followed him, He went to the sliding doors out into the back yard.

He took a pack of Marlboro Menthol out of his pocket, the same cigarettes I smoked. He took one out and offered one to me. I took it happily, I needed it. He lit his and lit mine for me. I inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet burning menthol taste.

"Well Honey, I didn't want him to rape you, he's always so rough with the new girls, usually we don't get virgins, or even girls as pretty as you. I wanted to do it for him, he's let me do that once. I'm more gentle." He said and inhaled and let the smoke flow out of his mouth slowly, and seductively. I don't know if he was doing it on purpose, but it turned me on.

I was blushing. He thought I was pretty, and he's being super hot. "Well, I'm just really confused and I don't know what's going on. I'm kinda mad at everyone right now. I just want out."

He instantly jumped, and grabbed my shoulders, looked me seriously in the eyes. "Don't try to escape ever! The Boss has killed a girl for trying to get out! He didn't mean to kill her, but he did."

I just nodded kind of shocked by his reaction. Then I realized how close he was to me, and blushed and he noticed and let me go and went back to smoking his cigarette. "The Boss also doesn't let us smoke in the house. He'll also give you a fake last name also, with a fake ID." He let out some more smoke out normally this time.

"Well, I don't mind smoking out side. So my real name here is going to be Honey?" I didn't really like that name, it was kind of boring and not my style.

He nodded. "The girls can't use their old names, obviously. I'm surprise he named you Honey. He likes names that start with K." He inhaled and flick his cigarette away. "I'm also the Bosses assistant, I deal with most of the girls on a daily basis. I do what ever the boss wants me to do, or doesn't have the time to. So you might be seeing me everyday. I also need to tell you everything you need to know."

"So when do I get this ID you told me about." I crossed my arms since I was getting a little chill standing out side.

"Well it's going to take a while to tell you everything so why don't we come inside and find somewhere I can explain." We walked back in and I followed him to the dining room.

We sat down at the table. "Well let me explain everything first and you can ask questions after. "Well, you'll have your ID by tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I'm supposed to take you shopping for clothes and other things you will need. On Monday, you'll be going to see a doctor to get you birth control. The Boss likes to keep his ladies safe.

You'll also be seeing an hair stylist tomorrow here at the house. The girl also works for the Boss, she one of the best hairstylist out there. So don't worry you're in good hands. Any questions?"

I stroked my long straight dark brown. "Do i get to decide how it gets cut?"

"Unfortunately, no. Sorry but he decides that." He looked out the window that looked out into the front yard. I couldn't tell at what though.

"I guess I don't really have any questions. If I do I'll ask you tomorrow. I'm going up to my room. I need to clear my head." I got up and left and my head instantly started to buzz and spin again.

I walked up the stairs quickly tears rolling down my cheeks again. I just couldn't stop fucking crying could I? I ran into the room and closed the door I went over to stand in front of the mirror. What made him want me any way?

I looked at myself examining myself. My long straight dark brown hair my medium sized forehead partially cover forehead by my bangs. My tamed eyebrows caused by painfully plucking. My blues eyes that looked kinda dull. My lips were a decent size. Then my eyes went down to my boy. This dress framed my figure perfectly My C sized bust, my flat stomach, and my perfectly round botty, not to big not to large. I always knew guys just like me for my body. As looked at myself, I thought, "What makes me look beautiful like Kat or Katrina?"

Nothing. So why am I here? I went over to my bed and laid down and looked at the clock. It was about 1:30. I laid there and thought about everything. Then I feel asleep for a really long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, well that's Chapter 3, it's kind of short. I've done some changing around to Chapter 1. I need comments and suggestions please.