Status: Active.

United Hearts

Prologue

America. I haven't been here in maybe 8 years. Maybe less, maybe more. It was the last time my father played in Pittsburgh, that's for sure. I was walking through the airport with my 11 year old brother, Nikolai. We had just came from Russia to move in with our dad. My mother was doing some work thing around the world so she couldn't bring us with her, and she didn't trust us alone. So do you know what that means? Hello father! It's not that I have nothing against my father, it's just they had a pretty nasty divorce, and I haven't really talked to him much ever since. My father taught me everything. He taught me how to walk, talk, skate, to play hockey, and to even play the piano. Playing the piano used to be my passion, but I quit when I moved back to Russia.

We approached my father by the exit, and he gave us both hugs. We walked outside towards his BMW and we put our things inside the trunk.

We got to the house about 35 minutes later, due to bad traffic. The house was a nice brick house. A lot nicer than the houses back home in Russia. We entered the house, and all you can smell are perogies, my favourite food. My father showed us our rooms and we got all settled in. When I was done I headed downstairs I headed into the kitchen to grab a bit to eat. As I walked into the kitchen I was instantly knocked to the ground. This person's strawberry milkshake had spilled all over me. I groaned and opened my eyes to a reveal a shocked giant. "Sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Here let me help you up!" He said to me in Russian. I was confused to why he was even here. I stood up and thanked him. I walked down the hall to see my father playing the pinao.

"Dad, why is some random guy in our kitchen? He just spilled this nasty drink on me!" I said to him in Russian. He laughed at me which caused me to roll my eyes at him.

"Honey, that's Evgeni Malkin. He lives here. This is his house. Don't worry we will just be here for a little while. Our house is still getting renovated." He stood up, "You won't notice him here anyways. He's usually out with his girlfriend, Oksana." He kissed my cheek and left the room. I groaned and made my way up the stairs. I got some clean clothes and headed towards the bathroom so I could take a shower. As I approached it, the door opened and I was knocked down once again by the Evgeni Malkin. I looked up at him. He smirked at me and then walked away. Gee, I am going to have so much fun here.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is a new story I was thinking about writing. I am still thinking about writing the other stories, but I really don't have any ideas at the moment for them. So anyways, should I do this story or not? Comments? (: