Status: Active.

United Hearts

Three.

I got back from the hospital 3 days later. The only people who came to visit me were my brother, Lauren, Mario and the odd time, my father. My father and I haven't really talked about the whole situation yet. He was to disappointed to talk about it, and it was too awkward for me to talk about it. The last time I saw Evgeni was when he stormed out of the hotel room. Lauren told me wasn't playing very well these past few days, and she told me that she heard my dad and Mario talking about he only leaves his room to get something to eat, go to the bathroom, and to go to a game or practise. Apparently Oksana hasn't even been over since. He probably hasn't even told her yet, and when she finds out, I know I will be dead meat.

I was now resting comfortably in my room listening to my iPod and trying to get some sleep. My father was making me some schi, which is a cabbage soup that a lot of people eat in Russia. My father came in with the soup, placed it on a tray on nightstand and then he quietly left. He told me that he talked to my mom. She told him that she wasn't surprised that I got pregnant. She was just surprised I got pregnant with a guy who was 5 years older than me. I really wouldn't be talking if I were my mom tho. Her and my dad had me when they were both 19, really, that isn't that much of a difference. Wow, one year older. You know what though.... my birthday is coming up in May, so when I have this baby I will be 19. Just 7 more months away.

A few days later I was booked for a doctors appointment. My dad was starting to talk to me more, which is a good thing I guess, but I don't know. I do miss the old days where my father and I were close, but that's history, right? Maybe we'll end up close again, but that's a possibility. We sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes until a nurse came in and settled us into a room. The doctor came about 5 minutes later. We started my first ultrasound that day. I was uber excited!

"Okay, Alena, right?" The doctor asked and I nodded, "Okay, the baby looks healthy. Just when you go in labour, we are going to want to have the baby in the hospital for a couple days just to make sure because the car accident could have made some damage."

"Okay, but, um... I think I want to have the baby in Russia.." The doctor looked at me funny, "It's just I am Russian and so is my family, so I want the baby to be Russian too, you know."

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" My dad asked "What about Evgeni? He is going to be here in the States, you don't want him to see the baby?"

I shrugged, "Well he hasn't talked to me since he stormed out of the hospital room, which was a little over a week ago. What makes him want the baby now, you know."

"Okay, well if that's what you want." Said my father in Russian.

"Okay, so Alena, it looks like we're all done here. I have booked another appointment for you. So come back in 3 weeks, and we'll do another ultrasound and we'll see how you are doing." The doctor smiled at me.

"Thanks Dr. Raymond. See you then."

"Have a good day, guys" The doctor said as he left the room.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Alena? I mean going to Russia to have the baby, then coming back to live in Pittsburgh, I mean the baby will practically be American then." My father said in Russian as he was driving back.

"Well, I was kind of thinking of moving back to Russia. Dad, Pittsburgh, America in general isn't home to me. Russia is my home and always will be. I want this baby to be apart of my life and Russia is. I miss Russia." I replied back in Russia.

"Honey, Russia will always be my home too, but I work here and so does Evgeni. Are you going to keep the baby away from Evgeni? He has a right to see the baby, too, you know."

"Yeah I know, Dad. Evgeni comes back to Russia in the summer. He can see the baby then. It's not like I am keeping the baby away from him."

"Well, if this is what you want, Alena." He sighed, "So have you thought of any names for the baby yet?" He asked.

"Well, I do like the name Alexia, sure it may be my middle name, but I just love it for some reason. So it would be Alexia Evgenia Malkin. If it's a boy I like the name Maxim so his nickname would be Max or something. Maxim Evgeni Malkin."

"So you are giving the kid his last name?" my father asked

"I think so. Plus I have to give them his name as their middle name. Stupid, but. I guess it's what I have to do." My dad nodded.

We arrived at the house shortly after. I noticed a pair of black high heel boots. I rolled my eyes and went to my room to write an email to my best friend back home in Russia. As I was writing it, my door opened. I thought it was my brother or dad or even Lauren or something, but it was Evgeni. He closed the door behind him and then sat beside me on my bed.

"I'm sorry." He said in Russian, "I shouldn't have left the room that day at the hospital. This is my baby, and I will love it and be a father to it."

"Where's Oksana?" I asked.

"Uh, she left." He scratched the back of his neck.

"You know, this baby isn't going to be around her." I stated.

"Alena-" I cut him off.

"I bet she didn't tell you what she said to me, Evgeni. I don't know why you are even with her, she is a bitch. Like seriously, she has to be one of the stupidest, dumb, bitchy person I have ever met. What do you even see in her?"

Evgeni smirked, "Is someone jealous?"

"Jealous?" I laughed, "That's funny. Why would I be jealous of her?" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, "Come on, Lena. I'm being serious. I want to be a father to this kid."

"Well, dump her then."

"Lena, I can't do that. It's not fair to Oksana." He stated.

I laughed, "Not fair to Oksana. What about this baby? I don't want to have an awful step-mom."

"I'm not getting married to Oksana." He sighed.

"Then why are you with her, Evgeni? Tell me that." He was silent, "Exactly." I got up towards my door, "By the way, I'm moving back to Russia."

"With the baby?" He asked.

"Yes, with the baby, Evgeni. I am actually going to move there before I have the baby. Probably around March or April. This baby deserves a proper home, and this clearly isn't a great home. With a bleach blonde slut walking around the house all the time."

"Alena, I-" I cut him off once again.

"Just don't Evgeni. I want to be left alone for a while." With that I left my room with him just sitting on my bed with pure shock in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so there is Chapter 3. I don't think this story is going to be that long. Probably less than 10 chapters, but you never know. :)