Status: Active.

United Hearts

Four.

It was the month of Feburary, which meant she is now 5 months pregnant. Today, she was going to get to see what the gender of the baby was going to be. I begged and begged to go with her. I literally begged and she agreed, thank god! Her and I were starting to get along better now since Oksana and I broke up. She found out about Alena being pregnant and me being the father to it. She flipped, but now, I will never be able to see her again. This was 2 months ago and I had never felt better. Truth is, I am in love with Alena. I have never told her, but once I saw Alena having a fun time at the Penguins' banquet, I started having these feelings for her. She doesn't know how I feel about her though. She has had 4 boyfriends in total and every time they find about her being pregnant, they dump her ass. I feel bad for her you know, but at the same time, I'm happy. I want her to be mine, but i just don't know how to get her to be mine.

She has sitting patiently in my black Hummer as I entered it. I turned the engine and we started rolling down the road. "Alena" I said to her. She looked at me with those sparkling blue eyes that made me melt in the inside.

"Yes?" She asked in Russian.

"I need to tell you something." I replied to her, "I don't know if you feel the same way or anything, but I, uh.. just never mind. It's stupid." I shook my head.

"Just tell me, Evgeni." Her hand touched my right shoulder, which the contact of her hand touching me caused me to blush, "You know you can tell me anything."

"I.. um, I love you." I looked away quick, scared of what she would say or do. Instead I felt her soft lips make contact with the side of my mouth. I looked at her confused and she just smiled.

"You don't know how long I have waited for you to say that. I love you, too." She gushed. I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Do you, I don't know, want to maybe be my girlfriend. So we can, you know, start a family with the baby, or something?" I asked her.

"Of course, Evgeni!" She kissed my lips as I turned into the hospital parking lot. I was indeed the happiest man in the world right now.

A month flew by and it was almost the month of April. Alena and I were getting ready and buying things for unborn baby boy. We were so excited to welcome our little guy into the world.

Her and I were at a Ikea buying some things for the baby. We were looking at pillow cases while I saw a bleach blonde blur from the side of my eye. I turned to it's direction to reveal Oksana waving at me. I told Alena I would be right back and I walked in Oksana's direction. "Oksana, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"What do you mean, Evgeni?" She smiled at me and moved closer to me. I looked around before to where Alena and I were looking at pillow cases and she was gone. "Don't you miss me, Evgeni? I know I miss you." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Oksana, I don't love you. I love Alena and only her." I tried to escape from her arms.

"Shh.. you don't mean that, Evgeni. I know you love me. Don't lie to me." Before I knew it her cold, rough lips were attacking mine. I tried so hard to push her away, but I couldn't.

"Evgeni?" I heard a whisper from behind me. I felt Oksana smile into the kiss. With all force I pushed Oksana away as she fell onto the floor. "Evgeni, how could you?!" She yelled at me. She dropped everything that she was holding onto the floor and ran away. She was crying. I felt so bad. I walked to my hummer and sat there in silence for quite a while. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up hoping it was Alena, but it was Lauren.

'good job u idiot. she left.' i read from the text message.

'where did she go?' i replied back.

'she says she's going home. i went over and she wasn't there. her room wasn't that empty, but she was missing clothes from her drawers and closet. so idk where she went, you idiot. it's all your fault, bud.\' She wrote back.

I knew where she was going. She told me she was going to go there with the baby. I didn't believe her, but I guess now I do. I started my engine and speed to the airport. This was my only chance to get her from making the worst mistake of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so I did two today, whoop!! aha, so I think the next chapter. I'm also sorry that I put so much stuff into one chapter, but I just wanted to finish this, aha. So do you guys think I should do a sequel to this story? :)