Gorgeous Nightmare

So it stays, it stays, it stays, it stays.

Zack
*Zacky, your girl's in trouble. Want me to save her?* JuliAnna, Jimmy's mate, asked me.
In a second, I was in their school. I was actually going to start school within the next week, but hey, it can't hurt to show up early, right?
What I saw made my nails start growing into claws, and my face turn bright red.
My beautiful Jerrica was being shoved against a locker by Damien, the douche bag jock of the junior class. I smelled something...it was blood. Her head was bleeding from the repeated slamming it was receiving.
*Fix this, Jules. Right fucking now. I'm about to go wolf here,* I seethed. I saw her nod from where she was across the crowd and interrupt. I turned and stormed away, trying to calm myself down.
"Excuse me? Do I know you?" a girl asked from behind me.
I about-faced, seeing one of those slutty girls who are way too overconfident with their fake everything batting her (fake) eyelashes at me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her attempt at flirting.
"Probably not, and I doubt you ever will."
"You're cute. I'm Belinda."
"And I'm leaving."
Her pink-polished hand grabbed my shoulder.
"Uh-uh, I don't think so. Wanna make out in the janitor's closet?"
"I said I'm leaving, you fake whore. Get the fuck away from me," I spat. She scoffed and walked off.
Then, I heard the voice I'd been waiting to hear calling after her.
"Belinda, baby! I beat the shit out of that Jerrica girl for you."
I changed direction and started to follow them. He had his arm around her waist, she was licking his neck. The things kids do these days...
"Yo, fucker," I yelled. They both turned around, Belinda's face showing shock and Damien's showing confusion more than anything else.
"You talking to me?"
I laughed at Damien's stupidity. "Yes, you. Who the hell else would I be talking to?"
"I don't know. I don't know you, either. Care to explain?"
"Not really. But, I'd like to teach you a lesson. You fuck with Jerrica, you fuck with me, you got that?" I said as I punched him in the face. I did good, considering he was spitting out a tooth.
"Who the fuck are you? That Jerrica is just a nobody. Why do you care about her?"
I kicked him in the balls then shoved him onto the ground where I continued to kick him wherever I pleased. He wasn't shouting obscenities anymore, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was hellbent on killing this dickhead for hurting Jerrica. My Jerrica. I got down on my knees and started punching him.
"Dude! Stop!" Jimmy yelled at me, but it sounded distant, like he was at the end of the hall, not right next to me trying to pry me off of Damien. I growled.
"Zacky!" Jules yelled, in the same fashion as her mate. She, too, attempted to pull me off of Damien. I glanced at my hands - my claws were growing, even some fur was starting to sprout. This was what caused me to pull away. If I phased here, in a public school, in front of the two of the most influential people in the building, I was done for.
I turned away, running a hand through my currently spiked black hair. "He's almost gone," I heard Jimmy mumble, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Next thing I knew, Matt and Brian were standing next to me.
"You alright?" Matt asked.
I scoffed. "Obviously, I'm not the one about to fucking die."
"You don't need to be a smartass, Zack. We're just trying to talk to you."
I punched a locker, watching the dent form shortly after. "I don't know what the fuck just happened, Matt. I just- I saw him, and lost it. For Christ's sake, I started phasing. What the hell is wrong with me?"
Brian patted me on the back. "Was he hurting Jerrica?"
"Yeah, he was shoving her against a locker so hard her head was starting to bleed."
Both Brian and Matt nodded. "She's your mate, dude. This is what's gonna happen. Fuck, I know that if I saw Kristy in pain I'd go apeshit over whoever was causing it. You need to accept it," Brian said.
I let out a shaky breath. This whole mate thing was beginning to scare the shit out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, here's another update, because I'm really trying to make this up to you guys.
If you've been reading Remenissions, I'm not sure when that will get updated, Word crashed and I lost that entire story. My computer, it needs to die.
I'd like to thank the readers who stuck with me, and the readers, subscribers, and commenters that gave this story three stars. You guys rock.