Gorgeous Nightmare

It's gotta be the way you taste, you taste, you taste, you taste.

After a six beers and half a bottle of Jack, I was wasted. So were the other girls.
The guys came down to the den and watched us, obviously amused with our actions. JuliAnna and Eios were trying to play pool, Kristy and Marisol were trying to play darts, and I was lying upside down on the couch.
"Hey, Jerrica, what's up?" Zack asked, smiling.
I giggled. "You."
He laughed, too. "Alright, it's time to go to bed."
I pouted. "No, no! I'm not drinking done!"
"I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I'm taking you to bed anyway," he said, picking me up bridal style and carrying me back up to his room. He set me down on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. I took this as an opportunity to get comfortable. That meant changing my clothes. I stood up with help of the wall and began taking my pants off. As soon as I had my jeans around my ankles, Zack walked out of the bathroom. He blushed, and I'm sure I did too.
"What are you trying to do?"
"Uh, change."
He nodded and grabbed my bag from the shelf next to the door. He threw me a pair of lounge pants and a wifebeater. I put them on, a little bit better than I had taken my jeans off, and climbed back into the comfy bed.
"Does it bother you if we share a bed?"
If I had been sober, I would have been a bit more unsure, but in my drunken state, I happily said no and that he could hog as much of the bed as he wanted. Zack raised an eyebrow but made himself comfy on the other side of the bed, turning off the light. I found sleep easily, especially when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.
*_*

I tried to stretch my arms as I did every morning, but the back of my hand met a face. "Shit," I mumbled.
Zack stirred a bit and opened his beautiful green eyes. He smiled once he saw I was still next to him, and more importantly, in his arms.
"Good morning, hun. Did you sleep well?"
As much as I hated to admit it, I'd never slept better in my life.
"Yeah," I murmured. His smile grew. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. I now wore a smile that matched his.
When he rolled over and got out of bed, he looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Are you feeling alright? No headache?"
I shook my head. "I don't get hangovers, Zack. Don't ask me why, I just don't."
"That's awesome! I always had bad hangovers before I was bitten. Then I was bitten and they went away."
I didn't understand why he was telling me this. Maybe he was thinking about biting me?
"You're going to have to stay in here. Brian's going to change Kristy today, so they can complete their bond. She'll be unpredictable. Just stay in my sight, okay?"
Their bond? What the hell was he talking about? Was I going to have to do this with him?
"Don't worry, we don't have to worry about that for a while. Unless, of course, you want to."
What?! I needed answers. And I needed answers fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to stop switching POV unless I feel that it's necessary in order for the story to make sense. So, you're going to read a lot of Jerrica's POV from now on.
Holy subscribers! Wow! I love you guys. :3
And thanks to my commenter, Violent.Delight!
Could I get a couple more comments? Please?