Can You Hear Me?

Are you near me?

"Emma, Emma!" I heard her long before I saw her, it was hard not to. Kitty had always had a loud voice. I heard as her footsteps landed heavily on the gravel of one of the courtyards of the college. "Emma, wait the fuck up!" she half screamed at me.

I stopped.

Nobody ignored Kitty Marie Grimm when she screamed at you, nobody.

She slowed down to a walk when I stopped. "Emma, are you okay?" she asked catching up with me. "You just like, stormed outta there after you went over to him. What happened?"

"Not now Kitt, I'll tell you later." I mumbled and hurried ahead of her wanting to hide the tears that welled up at mention of him. Emma, you sap. I thought to myself, you dont even know the guy and you're crying over him.

****

"Alright chiken," Kitty said walking into her front room with two tubs of chocolate ice cream and two spoons. "Time to explain what happened with him." she handed me the tub and sat onto the old couch next to me and crossed her legs.

"Kitten, do I have to?" I sighed, "I dont even know the guy, and it's like, I'm crying over him. Like, what the fuck?" I opened the tub and stuck in the spoon.

"Oh Emma," she sighed and shoveled a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "What happened anyhow? I want details."

"There's not much to tell to be honest. He ended up sitting beside me in that lecture thing. I kept sneaking looks at him, Kitty, he's fucking gorgeous. And then at the end I said hi and he didnt even fucking look at me."

"WHAT?" she gasped. "I'mma kill the little prick." she growled her face scrunching up angrily.

"Dont bother chick. No point. The guy just aint into me. Just leave it alone and lets watch a movie yeah?" I sighed, wanting to leave the topic alone.

She mumbled something in agreement and stood up to find and put on a movie. Probably something with Robert Downey Jr, or Ewan McGregor. Despite her obvious lesbianism, the guy had a soft spot for those, and many other, famous men. But then, even the most hardened lesbians probably wouldnt say no to Robert Downey Jr. "Speaking of which," I blurted out, "The blonde, spill."

The girl turned bright red, but at the same time her face turned into a huge grin. She nodded.

"Really?" I squealed, my previous disapointment left behind at her news. "Vince is gone? For good."

"Yep." she beamed like a new mother, "After 18 years, I've finally gotton rid of the bastard."

"We must celebrate this."

"Indeed we must my love." she agreed sitting down on the couch again, "But first we watch dear mister Downey as Sherlock Holmes. Oh I would." she raised an eyebrow suggestively and giggled. I shoved her playfully, "think lesbian thoughts missy."

She grinned even bigger as the film came on and said no more to me. The rest of the night passed in a blur of movies, ice cream and laughing. All thoughts of the mystery guy forgotton for the evening. Around three in the morning Kittys mom came down, told us we were being loud and had a school to go to in the morning. She also threatened to eat the dog, which in turn prompted screams of protest from Kitty as she tried to protect the unfortunatly named Jelly.

Eventually though, we did climb the stairs to the small bedroom Kitty and I had been sharing. Still giggling at the hilarity of what had happened downstairs with her mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's filler, I'm just annoyed with how this chapter was going. So I'm starting fresh with the next one.

Read, comment, subscribe kids?
-Kitty.