Status: active ;)

Because I Love(d) You

Trouble Transmitting

Calum and Casper. Best friends.

Casper didnt come on the trip. Calum did. Guess what happened? SIGNALS. BIG SIGNALS. Oh Glob; there was gossip, there was jealousy (okay, not really) and there was lots of late night discussions that I hated.

Im not the type of person to care about the "In crowd" gossip. But all of a sudden- I WAS the gossip. Not exactly a Dream Come True for me.

I had 'liked' Calum for about a year now and -of course- he hardly even looked at me, but Ive known him for-EVER!

Then we get back, fast forward to Valentines Day Dance *puke* and my friends are trying to get me to dance with him. They are very strong when the bound together to push me across an audautorium floor.

That failed. Misrebly.

Then a slow song comes on -AGAIN!- and Casper JUST HAPPENS to be standing three feet away from me. Of course Im as him to dance -idiot I am- and he says yes -duh.

I actually enjoy myself. Which was very surpirsing.

Fast forward-three days later. His best frineds besides Calum -who are also my frineds- infor mme hes ''liked'''me for MONTHS! SO now Ive gone and encouraged him! Arnt I a geniouse?

Fast forward-a few weeks later. The hall after science class: he asks me out for lunch Friday. Of course I say yes-but not necesarily because I ''like'' him but because I dont know how to say no. Im to nice!! (at least thats what everyone tells me)

Fast forward again-nothings changed after our date. I honestly dont know what to do. I dont like Casper OR Calum. I dont lie anyone-like anyone believes me anyway!

Now my frined Timothy (hes my teddy ; ) is acting all weird and im friggen confused!!!! AHHHH.

If I could tell at leats ONE of these three guys this, my life would probably get either ALOT easier or ALOT more complicated.

Trouble transmitting signals much?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wadda ya think?