We Don't Belong Here

Secrets Revealed

Bradley's POV

I walk back inside to my mom standing at the door. I send her a glance wondering why she is intently staring at me.
"So you're sick huh?" She asks.

"Well, I was but I feel better now." I reply and turn to go upstairs

"Why were you kissing her?"

"For more reasons that you will never understand apparently." I could sense the distaste in her tone.

"No I guess I won't; you can't date her." she said

"Why can't I fuckin' date her?!" I yell

"Because I fuckin' said so!"

"What the hell is wrong with you? You know how much I love her!"

"You just cant date her!"

"Why?!" I ask

"You'll find out later." She hesitated

"No mom, tell me right now! I don't care what you say anyway, I love her."

"Okay you want to know?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Okay, you and your friends don't belong here! You aren't from here! We are from another planet!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Are you crazy?!"

"Bradley, just listen to me! You, me, your friends, and their parents are all from the same planet. We are from Magloria. We all have super natural powers; I can read minds and see the dead. You will develop your powers when you are older; I didn't get mine until I was 19." She said looking at me waiting for me to say something. I stood there staring into space there was no way this could be right.

""Do you know what powers I'm going to have?"

"I'll get hints; I guess you could call it motherly instincts."

"What about Mallory, Jaz, and Eric? Do they know about this?

"No, and you can't tell them! Their parents will tell them when they get their powers. Now you've heard enough, go."
I walked slowly up to my room. It hadn't sank in that I'm not from here and it probably never will, but all I want to know is what's next...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe! <3