The Devil's In My Head, The Devil's In My Bed

My name is Neila.

I was orphaned just days after I was born by a man with metal claws. I remember all of it. How?

I was exposed to a unstable mutating substance when the very man who slaughtered my parents tossed me into the sewer, hoping and even knowing I would die.

But I didn't.

I healed faster than humanly possible, I grew fur, ears, and a tail, and my mind became fully alert to everything around me.

Including 5 very odd shapes not far from where I was tossed.

Four brothers and a sensai. They were a family, very young, only 3 years older than I. They took me in and trained me the way they had been trained. I took on their way of life, learning to live as one of them, as a fellow student, as a sister, as a daughter. To all but one...

Leonardo-Katana Blades

Raphael-Sai

Michelangelo-Nunchaku

Donatello-Bo (Staff)

Neila-Metal Claws

The turtles are nearing adult hood in this story, because the content of the story will get more mature. Don't like? please don't bash. This is a creative writing website after all.

I Don't own any pictures of the turtles or Neila.(THE ARTIST OF THE PICTURES IS HERE) The only things I own are Neila herself and the story line; steal and die.

Damn it Ke$ha stop giving me lyrics for story names!!! >:^(
  1. Family
    I noticed him cringe at me calling him by his full name.