The Devil's In My Head, The Devil's In My Bed

Family

"MICHELANGELO!!!" I snarled running into our kitchen. "Where?" I snapped at the 3 boys who sat at the table. All 3 hands shot to the couch.

"What'd you do this time, Mikey?" Raph snickered, getting a kick out of my anger.

I found the youngest turtle hiding behind the couch's arm, the source of my anger gripped tightly in his hand.

"I am giving you 3 seconds to give that back before I take it by force." The orange clad turtle ran toward the kitchen, but didn't make it as I tackled him to the ground, easily holding his arm behind his back. "Give it!"

"Ok, ok! Uncle, uncle, now let go of meeeeee!" He squealed, tossing the garmet back over himself on the floor at me.

"Don't. Ever. Touch my bra. Again." I growled, glaring down at my brother.

He nodded rappidly, putting his hands together as if to beg.

I rolled off of him, pulling him up with me.

"Good. Now, hungry?" I suddenly beamed, smiling. Mikey nodded happily.

"Geez. Why are girls so weird?" Leo asked, chuckling.

"Well, you see, when females reach a certain-"

"We know why, Don." Raph interrupted, putting his feet on the table. Donnie looked genuinely lost.

"Then why did you ask?" We all rolled our eyes, Mikey and I plopping down to 2 huge slices of pizza.

"Yessss. Ham and pineapple." I cheered, biting into the sweet pizza. Raph spit out his tongue in disgust.

"How can you eat that shit?" I shrugged.

"Easy." I said through a mouth full. "It's AMAZING!" I screamed, jumping up from the table suddenly. I picked some pieces from my fangs with my claws. "You really should try some, Raphael." I encouraged, picking up a piece, and leaning over the table to give it to him. I noticed him cringe at me calling him by his full name. At the same time his eyes trailed my body as I leaned over the table.

Every since we'd hit puberty, Raph started to treat me differently. He never wrestled with me anymore and didn't let me sleep with him when I had nightmares. It's like I'd become some diseased animal.

"I'm good." He stood from the table, stretching his dark green body until some joints popped. "I'm going to bed." He announced, not bothering to wait for a response before jumping up the walls to his room.

I scowled at his attitude, going to sit with the rest of my brothers who'd made their way to the couch. They moved over so I could sit between Mikey and Leo. My tail flicked around happily as I laid my head on Leo's shoulder, closing my eyes as the TV turned on to the News.
♠ ♠ ♠
VEEEEERY slow beginning I know but I just couldn't resist writing a story with these crazy turtles. :) I love em to death!!! Especially a certain red clad, muscle headed, dark green turtle with one sexy temper. ;)