Status: working on it :)

Time of My Life

G.N.O.

Andreaaaa! Hurry up! Yelled Sofia from the living room.

Well, I’m gonna introduce myself: I’m Andrea Bosch, I’m from Barcelona and I moved here, to Madrid, five years ago, when I was 18, to go to college, I’m studying dentistry, yeah… I’m that smart (just joking! :D) I live in this cute and comfy apartment with my best friend, my partner in crime, my soulmate, my confident, my everything… Sofia Canales, she’s like….the complete opposite of me! She’s shy, calm, normal (lol even I know I’m crazy!) she’s studying journalism, and the awesome quality of her, when she’s doing her job, she’s a completely different person, she shows all her personality, she’s made for her job.

We know each other since we wore diapers, we grown up together, even though she’s an old lady, I’m kidding , but she’s 24.

Bloody hell Andreaaa Huuuurry Uuuuuup ! yelled Sofia, ok maybe this time I have to go, otherwise this girl may kill me, not a joke this time.

Ok ok ok I’m Coming!

Finally! Jimmy is waiting for us, he get us V.I.P. tickets…wow ! you look stunning ! said Sofia.

Thanks girly, you look hot, grr!

Haha stop it, I’m still mad at you for taking 8736283627864378264287 years to get ready.

Oh c’mon Sofi, it wasn’t that much, just 38764376416337 years, I said that and both of us started laughing like crazy

Something like this is our life, and I love it!

Well, our good friend Jimmy is working in this new club, he’s a barman at nights and he’s studying journalism with Sofia, they are the perfect couple, and they will get married and have cute little babies…but they don’t know it yet :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the club, it was full of people outside, but we had V.I.P. tickets so we went inside in a blink. And there was Jimmy, he’s the best, he’s always caring for us, he’s our savior. I suddenly look at Sofia and she was blushing, these two lovebirds….the amazing day they get together I’m pretty sure that fireworks will explode and rainbows will paint the sky (yeah I know…I see too much tv).

We made our way through the pumpin crowd to get to the V.I.P. zone, we felt so special!

So, there we were sitting at the bar, when Jimmy said to us:

My ladies, there’s a good friend of mine that I want you to meet.

We turn around and…
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter ! I hope you like it :)I know is short and there isn’t this sexy Spaniard in it, but babies…wait and see, wait and see.

Comments and rate it please

Lots of love xx

Andi :)