The Prince of Ice

Dimitre Vane has had it hard for in the past. Besides finding out he was the Son of Posidon in the 21st century and that Gods exsist, but he witnessed his mothers brutal death, by the hand of monsters at the tender age of 4. Now 15 alone and bitter he fights them in a ditch attempt to even out the score. Life isn't going well, but will a single person in his life change his cold icy heart back to a warm beating one????
  1. Shattered Memories
    A little foundation which our see Dimitri move from Good kid to bad ass teen
  2. Black Coffee and Black souls
    A little bit about the monsters and there intentions on the human race! O.o Hope ya like!!!
  3. Swift Attack
    Dimitri corners them, but have they cornered him???
  4. I'm my worst Enemy
    We know Dimitri is messed up, but how messed up?
  5. Nothing to do but wait
    A little deeper now, Dimitri has a choice.
  6. Information accepted...I think
    Travel can wear on the nerves, canyou learn something to???
  7. Kidnaped
    Action! Sorry it took so long but its woth it!
  8. A meeting with the Immortals
    Finally coming face to face with the Gods!
  9. Day one
    First day at Heacen...this will be interesting!
  10. Day two
    Dimitri comes in contact with the Greeting squad O.o Hope you all enjoy
  11. Put Up or Shut up!
    Dimitri is given a choice. Either come quietly or fight.... guess which one he chose!?
  12. The plan
    Allies are such a good thing to have as Dimitri Jade Dotty and Artemis try and take them on for the last ditch attempt to get out!
  13. A dire Choice
    To run or Not to run, That is the question!
  14. The Rising of the Sea
    Now revealed Dimitri has to run, not for only himself but for the safety of the others! o.O
  15. The Oracle
    Poseidon and his veiws on the whole thin, war on the horrizon...holy shit!!!
  16. The Terror in your Eyes
    Dimitri sees the fear and something else
  17. In the Shadows
    Daniel springs into action a step closer towards his goal