The Prince of Ice

Swift Attack

The park was vast, the trees stretched on and on as far as the eye could see. Dimitri readied his blade for ay sneak attacks and walked on. Up a path where the other monsters he had seen walk in threw he heard noise up ahead. Slinking into the bushes so he wouldn't be seen he huddled close and listened while he tried to get a better look.

"WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THERE MILIKOLE I'M TIRED OF WAITING!" Monster one boomed as finally Dimitri was satisfied with his position.

There were 3 of them, now removing the clothes they were in they stood in there true form.

Tall, about 6 feet with leathery black skin, its eyes were a yellowish green and its face was a jumble of fangs and fur. Its hair was black and it had large bat like wings.

“Lucifists” Dimitri muttered as he crouched down even lower. Lucifists were cheap knock offs of devils and daemons. Pretty well built and powerful they had a tendency of arrogance.

“Listen up if you keep on making a raquet like that I’m gonna hafe ta hurt you somethin’ pretty bad!” The monster obviously Milikole said as he thumped his companion on the head making him howl in protest.

“So Milikole when do we eat I’m starved!” the other said as he cast a glance from the fire to the darkness a few meters away. Dimitri felt his blood run cold for a moment, in the darkness he could make out the slender figure of a girl. She was tied up and from where he sat unconscious. The fire they had built had made her tousled hair in front of her face look like a copper.

“Not yet Gangus and don’t make me bop you like I just did Rilja just now for his stupid ness if ya try anything!” Milikole snarled baring his white fangs.

Gangus averted his eyes and grumbled something intelligible as Milikole walked to the head of them all.

“Now listen up you worms, tomorrow we need to be ready, the horde has moved!”

Dimitri sighed to himself, typical just when he was having a bit of good luck things turn for the worst. Monsters always traveled in hordes and when they move they really move quick so he needed to be on his toes.

“But for tonight were gonna sleep and et some shut eye and before Dawn we will find a place to stay! I got the directions so no one complain got me” Milikole spoke as he snapped his fingers and a piece of rolled up parchment appeared in his claws. Looking all too proud of himself by the meaningless trick he to flop nears the fire to warm his claws tucking the parchment on the ground next to him. They were so use to the heat that unless it was 1000 degrees they’d still be cold. It was gonna be a long night.

Hours seemed to blend together as Dimitri waited for when they were sound asleep. It was not 11 and if he didn’t move quick they would wake up and he would loose his chance entirely. With all the stealth he had he arose from the bushes and began to step across broken twigs and leaves. The fire had long been out and the three of them were asleep all at different parts of the hearth. Milikole had left the parchment on the ground and in easy reach so, Dimitri grabbed it and doubled back to get out of there before it was too late. Then suddenly something stopped him, the girl she was awake. The moonlight shined upon them both as they locked eyes and stood as still as statues. Her eyes were an astonishing silver that made her look even more innocent. Dimitri was stunned they had her tied up in a chain of gold which meant,

“Are you a Demi-God?” he whispered walking closer.

She nodded a silent yes and looked over his shoulder at the sleeping humps of the monsters. They snorted and snored loudly.

“My name is Jade but that’s not important, get those directions to who ever is your house leader and stop them!” she hissed as softly as she could. Dimitri restrained himself from laughing,

“What’s a house leader?”

Jade’s eyes nearly bugged out at those words,

“You mean to tell me that you’re rouge!!!”

Dimitri only had time to jump out of the way of a huge claw aimed straight at his back. Side stepping it and landing in a defensive stance.

“I knew I smelled another one of you Demi-God swine” Gangus snarled as he jumped forward trying to catch Dimitri again. Within a second his watch had transformed to a shield and he was holding the monster off while he reached for his sword.

“Oh no you don’t!” Rilja snarled as he grabbed onto Dimitri’s wrist and spun him around, smacking head first into a tree. His vision blurred for a moment but he was just in time to see them both charging at him. With one swift move he took out his sword and slashed at them both.

The hissing noise of burning monster flesh against his pure silver blade and the smell was almost to much to bare. Both monsters realed back in pain as Dimitri advanced for the kill. He handled both of them with style parrying there attacks and defensive manuvers to break them apart. Finally stumbling on his own clawed feet Rilja screamed as Dimitri sunk his blade inot his plated chest. The scream woke Milikole up just in time to watch his comrad give a gurggled scream as a balck liquid overcame him and burned away at his leathery skin, leaving behind nothing but whitened bone untill there was nothing but a twisted skeleton its mouth twisted in a jagged scream instantly. Dimitri had no time to marvel at this for Gangus was acending on him, a new white hot fury playing in his eyes, while Milikloe looked for the map of directions frantically on the ground.

“That little scum sucker has the map!!” he howled as he came to his feet baring his fangs alos for an attack. Dimitri didged and ducked evey blow of there attacks, gaining leway whenever it was posssible. But they were backing him into a corner, one he couldn’t get out of.

“Face it ya little squirt you can’t win!” Milikole bellowed with a sneer. Dimitri looked over at he girl, but she was gone the chains were on the ground empty, had she left him to die?

He swore to himself, he should have never gotten sidetracked. But before he could do anything else an arrow whizzed past him and struck Gangus right in the neck. Its silver shaft covered in black monster blood, Gangus gasped in shock as the same fate befell him as his comrade. Milikole staggered back as a flury of arrows came from the trees and the forset itself. Dimitri took cover but noticed how acute they were to the target, who ever was shooting was a pro.

One shot Milikole in the leg making him howl in pain, he looked towards the trees and smiled. Had he spotted the archer?

With one swift move he swung around on his good leg and into the forest. Dimitri keeping his wits followed, unsure of what made him in the first place to not just take the map and run.

Taking his chances he put the parchment in his pocket and speed off to where Milikole had taken off to.

~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is long as Hell! Hope you enjoy, vote and message me!! on what you guys think!

See ya!