The Prince of Ice

I'm my worst Enemy

Dodging the onslaught of trees Dimitri put all his strength into finding Milikole and where he was headed. Fast though he was injured, Dimitri just followed the blood. Suddenly at a clearing it had stopped, and mysterious the trail and the monster did as well. A huge lake stood there, sparkling in the moonlight and so was Milikole. His leg had stopped bleeding but still looked as if it were lifeless he stared wide eyed at the figure beneath him.

“JADE!”

Dimitri yelled as he ran over, but it was already too late. Her armor around her stomach was slashed, ruby red blood spotted the green grass and pooled around her. A sickening feeling emerged within his mind at her state, he could have saved her. She was clutching a cross bow, had she been the one firing the arrows??

She writhed in pain, but how? Dimitri looked at Milikole. His claw was drenched in blood, he’d just clawed her. Crouching down next to her in a rush he saw that the wounds weren’t deep, in fact they were pretty mild. The skin around her wound was turning purple, it was poison.

Lucifists have poison lined in with there claws, Dimitri threw a glare at Milikole that could burn threw steel.

“Aww did I hurt your little friend? To bad you were to slow to save her.”

Before Dimitri had a chance to stop himself he was on his feet. Standing at almost 1 foot away he pulled out his sword in attack, but Milikole was to fast and in one swift pull yanked the sword out of his hand and sent him tumbling to the ground.

“Pathetic!” he laughed as he twirled the sword in his hand playfully seeing what Dimitri would do. Getting up and folding distance to defensive Dimitri’s mind was racing, “Now what???”

“Tell me Dimitri is it, do you still remember all those years ago on this very night?”

He felt all the blood flow from his face. “How do you know me and my past?” he questioned but not once did he lower his guard.

“Oh all the monsters now of you. You’re a legend amongst us. How you let your entire family down and how very weak you were to stop it.”

A balloon of rage began to fill his chest as he charged attacked. Milikole dodged and ducked his moves and pushed him away with a laugh.

“How you just sat there like a moron and watched your family be slaughtered!”

The rage consumed him as he attacked more and more furiously. But Milikole dodged them more and more easily. The smile infuriated Dimitri even more as once again he fell flat onto the grass yet again.

Tired wrenched his bones and bore there mark as a sweat prickled along his brow. Trying to get up on all fours, but a clawed foot struck him in the ribcage making him fall again.

“And by far the best part is that you know not who you are or was sired from. The Gods do not care at all about you and never will. How did it feel to see your mother take her last breath in a gurgled scream to save your pathetic life?”

Milikole hissed in his ear as he chuckled and laughed. He didn’t notice the glazed look in his eye as he stood again to face him. Dimitri looked on at his with such hatred that even Milikole drew back

“I WILL KILL YOU!”

Before Dimitri could stop himself his powers took hold. He usually kept them well bridled and under control. The more he revealed of himself to one monster the more the others knew of him. But with this rage slowly building pressure he had no choice.

Jades P.O.V

“God above this hurts” I sighed as I picked myself off the wet ground. The poison was running its course, she knew it. I cursed myself a bit for being so stupid as to loose my supplies and be captured

“Zelda would not be happy about this. But as long as I got the map then…”

“The map! Where is it?” I thought as my vision cleared up. Looking around I readied for an attack from Milikole, but was stopped dead. An aura was going off right this second it was so powerful she thought the horde was actually coming. But realizing this was noting of a monsters aura it had to be a demi-God.

“That kid was the only one.” That’s when I saw them both.

Milikole taking one step after another backing away from the boy, his long curly hair curtained his face. I remembered his eyes, an interesting sea green. But that aura, it’s unbelievable. Before I even had a chance to react to anything else besides the throbbing pain in my side he attacked.

His movements were almost a blur of fists as he planted every punch and defensive move with the utmost of precision. Wit one swift blow he knocked the sword Milikole was holding sand sank it deep into his skull and threw to the other side. The cream was unbearable as his own blood did the rest of destroying him holey. He said something in a language I didn’t understand and crumbled to the floor, nothing left but bone and when the sun would raise ash.

I stood there almost petrified to move, would he do the same to me? He stood there for a moment looking at the useless pile and then looked over at me. My blood froze within my veins at his stare, it was blank and emotionless. Reaching for her crossbow just in case a twinge of pain ran threw her with such power that she couldn’t help but scream. My vision blurred, the little strength I had left was fleeting me. But before darkness claimed me I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and cradle me as we they steadily carried me. The slow heartbeat rocked me into darkness and I greeted it with open arms,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its getting good! So many ideas so little time!

Message and rate plz people!!