The Prince of Ice

Information accepted...I think

He couldn’t register why a Starbucks waitress was dressed in armor suiting a warrior, at least not know. He should have seen her aura as strange; all demi-Gods auras were strange from mortals. Dimitri sat in his armchair while Dotty stood in the doorframe. She still wore that played on smile that he couldn’t help wonder was her sharpest defense.

“So you’re a demi-god huh?” she asked as she walked over to him in a light stroll.

He never too his eyes off her for a second. Her sword at her side gleamed in the fluorescent light, she saw him eyeing it. She took it from her sheath and held it out in a sign as peace.

“I’ll not attack you if you do the same.” She said as she placed it down on the coffee table. She had seen his blade as well; he picked it up and did the same.

“Alright then, so if I’m not mistaken you are a rouge Demi-God is that correct?”

He didn’t answer right away, his nerves were buzzing with anticipation.

“Not all that sure, it depends on what is a rouge?” his voice derived of all emotion. It was a useful tactic not to seem to into a conversation, it had worked before with him.

Dotty smiled and looked away, “A rouge is a Demi-God that belongs to a school or outlet camp for Demi-Gods where they can be watched.”

“No I don’t belong to any of those I am by myself then.”

Dotty turned from her point of view; her eyes were somehow sharper than he had remembered.

“Do you know what that map was for from those monsters you killed?”

Dimitri shook his head, “For a horde meeting I suppose.”

“Something like that, but this horde meeting is huge, on size and importance.”

Dotty took a seat on the couch facing Dimitri and began to explain,

“Well the horde meetings as you know are a meeting of monsters of a certain type. But this one is of all types’ forms and fashions. And the news from the underworld is that they are plan something big. Something to do with a few powerful; people.”

“So what’s the big deal, I could give you the map and you can take Jade and go back to the place you’d come from.”

Dimitri was far more than intrigued now, he needed to find somewhere to think, but he had to know that Jade was safe and far away as possible.

“Sorry, boy-o its not gonna work that way!” Dotty said with air of cool venue that made Dimitri's temper flare with no bounds.

“You’re a rough and as all rules of the Gods any powerful rouges have to be with a camp or school, and if you wanna go against that rule than be my guest to upset the Gods.”

Dimitri scowled, he didn’t want anyone’s wrath let alone an immortal, but something struck him as odd about Dotty.

“You’re an Athenian aren’t you?” He said not taking his eyes off her.

A brilliant smile set across her face, “Nothing gets past you does it? Yes I am an Athenian, and as you know we are the most sensitive about auras.”

Before Dimitri knew what was going on she was up again and only a few inches away.

“Now let me tell you even without a sword I can still take you down from what your aura lets on. But that surge you set threw the atmosphere only an hour or so ago was powerful so I won’t risk it.”

Dimitri looked away, he didn’t want to listen. If only she knew what it was that kept him away from others. If only she knew he was better off alone, so that no one would get hurt….never again.

“But I know you won’t risk Jade’s safety will you?”

That caught his attention, “What do you mean?”

“The signature aura you gave off is still around you and her, but if you come with us it will still be masked. We already had to fight threw a huge amount of monsters just to get to you, so if we leave without you than were sunk.”

Dimitri bit the side of his cheek for concentration, either way he was screwed!

Taking in a deep breath he looked her in the eye, “Alright I’ll go.”

Dotty smiled, “Then let’s get moving!”

As the other 2 came back, with Jade in tow he looked around and gathered what he would need in a small knapsack. His sword some remedies and above all his picture of his family. Placing it ever so gently inside he walked with them, locking the door behind him, knowing he would never be back again.

The journey felt like it would take hours, traveling threw and to alleyways avoiding the light of day in order not to be noticed or seen. The streets began to fill, but Dotty walked with an air of confedence, she had obviously done this before. Now outside an old bus station Dimitri stood next to her and the other 2. Jade had only woken once and he had given her another antidote for her restlessness.

“Quite the Doctor aren’t we?” one of the two burly ones sniqured. Dimitri ignored him and kept to himself, tossing over and over again on what would happen when he arived.

The bus came quickly as they boared, Jade finally beginning to walk around, but still weaving on her feet as she boarded.

“One token please.” The driver grunted as Dimitri came in last. He dug in his pocket to find one. Looking at the drivers face made Dimitri jump and nearly scream out loud. There sat a cyclops in a bus drivers uniform, but before Dimitri could flil out his sword, Dotty pulled him along. Dropping a coin in the slot she pulled him to the back and sat him down.

“Hold on there kid. Don’t go lobbin’ off innocent monsters heads!” Dotty laughed.

“But he is a monster isn’t he?”

Dimitri was far from confused, he was down right baffled. He’d been taught all his life that all monsters should be destroyed. But this…this was a whole new thing to him.

“I take it you know your fair share of history then right?” Dotty inquired as she looked out the window next to her. The scenery was drastically changing at an alarming speed. The city speed past then and soon they were looking at countries vast planes.

The two that had Jade had laid her down in a seat all her own, she was still asleep from his view but doing really well.

“Yes, why?”

“When Lord Zeus overthrew the king of the Titans he had some help no?”

Dimitri rethought, “Yes other monsters as well who didn’t see the King of the Titans fit to rule.”

“Correct. And they became allies of Zeus. So you see the monsters that are tamed are the decedents of those monsters that helped him and so on. So no killing yet alright anyone with a monstrous look okay?!” Dotty said playfully casting him a grin.

Dimitri complied but didn’t smile as he kept quit for the rest of the journey. Soon they came to the very last stop, now all the other passengers had already gotten off. Propping Jade up and the others supporting her they walked off and onto a dusty old road. The bus speed off as they all looked around.

“Is this some kind of joke?” Dimitri questioned his senses kicking up. Not only was he alone out here not expecting anything, but with the little supplies he had he could hardly take on the three of them. Plus there was Jade to think about and her condition.

“No boy-o we have a place and you’ll see it soon enough!” one of the larger ones snarled as he stepped forward. Both of them while supporting Jade came toward the empty field and looked out.

“Ανοίξτε επάνω σε μας τη δυνατή πύλη”
“Open onto us oh Mighty gateway”

It was as if a mirage left the field and in its place a gateway. Of golden lined and white, almost like the gates of heaven.

Dimitri looked on in amazement as the gates opened. Hesitant at first he wlked along with them into Gods only knew where. A light flashed everything he saw around him was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is long, and I haven't been updating but I assure you I will get as much as I can completed. My computer crashed at home so now I can onlly update every saterday! It sucks I know, but I have a vacation coming up for the whole week so sooner more than later. Gotta go at school. Rate vote whatever just be sure to keep me posted!
:smile::