The Right Day

Break ups.

Kimberly walked into her apartment after her recording that day. She was currently in vocal training, to make it big time in the entertainment business. She threw her jacket down on the nearest chair as she walked passed it, and into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she grabbed a glass and filled it with cold water, before grabbing two pain relievers to kill her massive headache, which she gained after listening to her manger’s nagging. She put the pills into her mouth and was about to take a sip of water when she was pounced from behind. The action made her intake some breath, water and the pills. Coughing she put a hand to her chest after a moment of throat clearings he began to be able to breathe again.

“What the hell?!” Kimberly yelled as she turned swiftly to see a concerned Tim.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for you to choke.” The blond-haired man replied shifting from his left foot to his right. Tim was one of her good friend of hers; he was currently staying at her home after leaving his parents. Even though the man was two years older than she was, he acted like a five year old. This was most likely the reason she liked this man. She just stared at other for a moment for sighing and taking a sip of her drink.

“Don’t do it again, you can really hurt someone.” She said as she watched the others face light up, probly because he just escaped the wrath of Kimberly. Laughing, Kimberly put a hand to Tim’s hair and started to mess with it. After a moment Tim swatted the other’s hand away.

“Don’t do that Kim.” The blond stated as he quickly fixed his, now, messed up hair. This shocked the other, Tim was usually playful and in returned messed up Kimberly’s hair. They would laugh about it and fix each other’s hair, what was different about today?

“Is something wrong Timmy?” Kimberly asked, earning a shake of the head from the other. “Come on, you can tell me.”

“You’ll get mad” the man replied quietly as he played with his fingers, he wouldn’t meet the girl’s gaze, instead he looked at the cup in the her hand.

“No I won’t.” Kimberly said leaning down to try to get Tim to look at her, but he just looked away. “Just tell me Timmy.” She placed a hand on the his, making him blush slightly.

“Kimberly, I lo-“

“I’m home!” Johnny’s voice came from inside the living room, ultimately cutting the man off. “Where is everyone?”

“In the kitchen.” The girl called back as she watched the other’s expression turn stone cold. The man slipped his hand out from Kimberly’s and backed up a few steps before Johnny came strolling into the Kitchen. He came over and wrapped his arms around Kimberly’s small waist; Johnny gave her a quick peck on the cheek before turning his head to gaze at Tim.

“Hello Timmy.” Jonghyun greeted earning a nod of acknowledgment from the other before he existed the room. “What’s wrong with him?” he asked as he leaned down to nibble on Kimberly’s ear.

“I have no Idea.” Kimberly replied as she shrugged Johnny’s lips away and leaned into him. The girl closed his eyes as she slowly felt her headache disappear. After a moment of silence Johnny spoke.

“Is Maggie here?” he asked, earning a nod from the other. Maggie was Kimberly’s elder sister who came down to visit for a while. She had taken a liking to the weather here, but she was is accustom to her old time zone and slept to the break of noon. Kimberly would have to physically drag her elder sister off the bed and into the shower, while her boyfriend, Johnny, laughed his butt off at the sight. “Where is she?”

“Sleeping, as usual.”

“Shouldn’t she be up?”

“Yeah, I’ll go wake her.” Kimberly replied as she wiggled out of there other’s arms.

“No, I’ll do it.” Johnny said flashing Kimberly a smile and walking down the hall. Smiling Kimberly took a sip of her water, she was glad that someone was finally taking more responsibility in this house. She was also glad that she didn’t have to wake up that hard-headed girl, who she called her sister. After about twenty minutes of waiting for her boyfriend to return, the girl was getting a tad impatient. Sighing, she walked down the hall and into Maggie’s room, where she stopped dead in her tracks. There they were on top of each other, sucking face.

“What the Fuck?!” Kimberly yelled flipping on the lights, making the two on the bed jump.

“Kimmy it’s not what it looks like.” Johnny began to explain as he quickly got up and made his way over to the other.

“I think it is what it looks like, don’t even try to pull that crap.” The girl spat pointing a finger at the now scared Johnny.

“But Kimmy baby-“

“No, I don’t want to hear it! Get out of my home, both of you!” Kimberly yelled tossing her hands up, shooting her sister a wicked glare, and walking down the hall. She walked into Tom’s room, shut the door, and locked it behind her.

“Kimmy?” Tom called out as the she feel to the floor in a weeping mess. Rushing over, the man threw his arms around Kimberly’s shoulder and slowly rocked her. “What happened Kimmy?”

“Johnny and Maggie.” The girl said in a short gasp before burring her face into Tom’s neck. The man slightly flinch at the action but didn’t move. Shortly after the sound of the door slamming was heard and Kimberly began to sob harder. They stayed like that for a long while; Tom rubbed Kimberly’s back softly as she sobbed into his neck. The man whispered, “I’m so sorry” every now and then, even though he wanted to say something else, he held his tongue. Knowing today wasn’t the right day, but all he really wanted to say was, I love you Kimmy, more than anything in this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah I know I've been dead, but now I'm back with a two shot. ♥
I will have more stories up shortly and more chapters of Danger.
I'm so thankful for everyone who has read that story, and who will continue reading it.
The next part of this will be up tomorrow, hopefully.
_______________________________________________________________

Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action based on above, is strictly prohibited.

© 2011 The Only Exception