‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Baby Bump.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter One

Annie Wilson woke up in her cloud like bed, she felt two strong arms wrapped around her tightly, she opened her eyes to meet big brown eyes. Lips met hers in a sweet kiss.

“Good morning, baby” he smiled.

“Were you watching me sleep?”

“Maybe...” his smile grew.

“Your a freak” she laughed. “I should get a shower, I'm meeting your mother to go looking for a crib.”

“Why does she get to have all the fun?” Joe pouted.

“Cause your going into the studio today...” Annie trailed off.

“I rather go crib shopping.”

“No you wouldn't... trust me.”

“Yeah, and I'd rather be with Kevin and Nick all day?” he asked.

“Well, that's a good point” Annie stated, sitting up, her four month baby bump starting to look more and more like she was pregnant.

“Maybe we will get done early...” Joe trailed off, hoping.

“You know Nick... he will keep you there till midnight again.”

“That dude... he needs a girlfriend.”

“We all know that.... but I think he might be on the other team.”

“What?” Joe asked, sitting up as well.

“I think he's swinging on the other side.... I mean to not have a girlfriend for this long.... he's hiding something.”

“You think so?' Joe smiled once again, Annie nodded and he laughed. “Oh, I can't wait to see him now.”

Annie got up and picked out her clothes for the day, she went into the big bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting till the water warmed up enough. Once it had she stepped into the shower and let the water fall over her frame. Suddenly she felt those two strong arms wrap around her from behind. It would have scared her if she wasn't so used to him joining her in the shower. She spun around in his arms and ran her fingers through his almost dry hair, making it wet. He grabbed the bottle of body wash and poured some out on to his hand. He rubbed his hands together before he ran them down her arms. Then his own arms and upper chest. She did the same with the body wash then racked her fingers over his ads. He kissed her softly, pushing them into the water a little more.

After the shower Annie was wrapped in a towel brushing her hair out, Joe was off back in the bedroom trying to find clean pants. Once she was done with her hair brushing she dropped the towel to the floor and happen to notice herself in the steamy mirror, her belly was starting to bulge, she didn't want to get fat, but she really didn't have a choice. She dressed into stretchy jeans, witch she hated, and a tee shirt. She slipped on her heart ring and walked out of the hot bathroom, Joe had found pants but now was looking for a shirt.

“You know... you should wash some clothes...” Joe trailed off, looking under the bed for a shirt.

“Sure I will... if you get pregnant and fat.”

“You look beautiful” he told her, not looking up at her.

“You always say that, but I still don't believe you” she walked over to the mirror on the inside of the closet door, she didn't like the way she looked anymore, she felt like a big blob. “I look gross.”

“No you don't.”

She just rolled her eyes at him, she could only imagine what she would look like two mouths from now, as big as house and still growing, Would she still fit through the door when she was nine months? He came up behind her again, wrapping his arms around her, one of his hands placed on her growing belly.

“Your beautiful to me, and you always will be, not matter how fat you get.”

“Oh, that makes me feel so much better” she muttered.

“You might feel bad now, and worried about the way you look, but just think soon we'll have a baby, another thing that proves how much I love you.”

She didn't say anything, just smacked his arm.

“Hey” he whined. They stood there for a few minutes, staring at each other in the mirror, his hand still on her belly.

“I gotta get going” he told her, he turned her around and kissed her lips sweetly, he then sunk down to his knees and kissed her belly. She couldn't help it but smile when he started talking to it. “ Hello, how's it going in there?”

“What are you doing?”

“I read in a baby book that the baby can hear us, so we should talk to it.... haven't you ever talked to it?”

“No....” Annie trailed off.

“You should” he looked back to her belly and started talking again. “ I'm your father, and I just wanna say that I'll let you date whoever you want even if they are really old, and I would also like you to throw up on a few people....I'll buy you a pony if you do.”

“Don't start bribing the kid already.”

“Your right, when she or he meets them they'll wanna throw up on them anyway” Joe smirked, standing back up. He kissed her again and soon had to leave, Annie waited around till she heard Denise's car pull into the drive way, she met her outside and saw that Danielle was in the back seat.

“'Hey guys” Annie smiled getting into the car.

“Hey sweetie” Denise smiled back. They began down the road.

“So, hows it going with the baby and Joe?” Danielle asked, beaming at her.

“Fine... I feel gross, but at least the morning sickness stopped” Annie stated.

“Yeah, now the real mood swings step in” Denise told her.

“I think they have already, I've been kinda grumpy lately.”

“Yes, and it will only get worse.... your ankles are gonna swell and your boobs will hurt.”

“I've never been more happy that I'm not pregnant.”

“How dare you say that..... you better get pregnant soon” Denise told her.

“Your already getting one.... you really need another?” Danielle asked.

“Yes, the more the merrier.”

They arrived at the baby store and they all got out of the car and walked up the few steps.

“So, how's Joe about you being pregnant?” Danielle asked as she opened the door for them.

“Better then I am about it...” Annie trailed off.

“Aren’t you happy?” Denise asked.

“I'm happy.... vary happy, I love Joe, and I'm sure I'll love the baby, but I'm just worried about being a mother, I don't know if I'll be good at it.”

“I was scared too, but trust me your going to be an amazing mother” Denise told her, placing her hand on Annie's shoulder.

“I hope your right.”

“I always am.”

“She really is” Danielle muttered
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all, here is chapter one for you reading enjoyment, thanks again for reading the other two, I can't wait for you to read what I have planed.... if that made sense????

Anyway PLEASE COMMENT!!!