‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Ur So Gay.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Thirteen

“I'll be back before they even think about comping out.”

“My ass!”

“Annie...”

“I'm going to be all alone.... Dani's going and...”

“You'll have my mom....” Joe trailed off.

“But not you” she barked back.

“I don't think you should come” he told her, sighing as he sat on the couch.

“You wouldn't” Annie barked. “Why would you want your wife to go on tour with you? How would you bone every girl you meet then?”

“Hey!” Joe yelled. “I would never cheat on you.”

She didn't say anything, just crossed her arms and looked away from him.

“Fine... you wanna come... I don't care... do whatever you want... you do anyway.”

“Damn right” Annie muttered.

Days latter Annie walked into the tour bus, it had been years since they had toured, it was going to be completely different from then though, for one she was now pregnant with Joe's babies and they were married. Joe walked behind her and took her bags from her, he didn't say a word to her as he passed down to the bunks. He was mad she was coming with them, he didn't think it was a good idea, he thought she needed to stay close to his mother and be pregnant while he was out on the road, but Annie wasn't having that. Nick then walked in, he did the same thing Joe did, took bags to the back. By the time he came back Kevin and Danielle had taken a seat on the couch.

“I am going to be the third wheel” he muttered.

“You always are....” Joe trailed off, he had just walked into the room.

“I'm tired of it.”

“Its not our fault you don't have a boyfriend...” Joe trailed off, falling into the couch.

“Would you stop with this gay shit?” Nick spat at his brother.

“Stop being so gay then” Joe smirked, Nick growled and tore out of the tour bus.

“We leave in ten, Nick” called the driver as Nick rushed past him. He wasn't gay and he was tired of Joe telling him he was. He sat down on the curb, sighing, he couldn't be gay, he's had girlfriends.... lots of them, but how come he couldn't sleep with one of them, or one of the many girls he's tired to sleep with? It always felt wrong......

“Are you trying to say it would feel right with a dude?” he barked at himself, he thought he probably looked nuts sitting there yelling at himself, but he felt nuts, he felt like he didn't know who he was anymore, was he really gay? Was Joe right?

“He can't be right.... he's an ass.”

”But why can't you have sex then?” an annoying voice said in his head. ”If you weren’t gay you would be having sex with every girl you see.”

“I'm not” Nick yelled, as he yelled there was a man walking on the other side of the street, the man looked over in alarm and hurried up his walking.

“Aw, wasn't he cute?” said the annoying voice.

“I can't.... no... I just... no” Nick fell down on to his ass again, staring sadly into the ground. He would try one more time, if it didn't happen with the next girl he would give up.

“And you will be gay”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... sorry its so short, but I had to get something out its been nearly 2 weeks... I'm sucking with updates again.... but I'll try to do another one latter... I'm sorry its so short again... but I just really wanted to get something out... and this will go more into the Nick story, Nick will be a big part in the on coming chapters.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!