‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Baby, you can drive my car, again.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Five

Annie walked into the living room, found Joe sitting on the couch, she smiled at him and sat down next to him.

“What?” he asked with a smirk.

“I want you to teach me how to drive...”

“Oh, god no.”

“Now, listen, once I...we have the babies:” she paused for a second. She still couldn’t believe she was having twins. “I'm going to need to get around.”

“I'll take you” he told her, trying to talk her out of it.

“What if your not here?”

“I'll come back and pick you up...”

“No, what happens if your somewhere and one of the babies is sick and I have to get them to the doctors right away?” she smirked knowing she got him.

“Fine... but you've got to listen to me... no driving like you just broke out of prison... you do as I say... your way more valuable to me now.”

“And I wasn't before?” she bit at him, finding what he said hurtful. “I was just a sex toy?”

“No...well, yes... but no.”

“Maybe I'll have Dani or Denise teach me instead.”

“Good with me...bye”

Her mouth fell open and he smiled innocently.

“Your going to do it or I'm leaving you” she snapped.

“BYE!”

Her mouth hung open once again.

“What do you mean bye? You want me to leave you?”

“Of course not... but I know you wont... your helpless without me.”

“Helpless?”

“Yep” he smiled.

“I am not helpless, Joseph, your helpless without me” she told him, folding her arms over her chest, her baby bump had grown a lot in the last few weeks and now as she would say looked like a Umpa Lumpa.

“Damn right I am.... and I will admit it.”

Soon both Joe and Annie were sitting in his car, Annie sitting in the drivers seat, Joe sitting in the passenger side, having a mini heart attack.

“Alright... now, lets pull out of the drive way without killing me and our unborn children..”

“Wow, your a peach today, aren’t you?”

“I was fine till I had to do this...” Joe trailed off. Annie pulled out of the drive slow and carefully, they drove down the street under the speed limit and Joe started to slowly relax, she wasn't being reckless like last time. After about an hour Joe found himself pleasantly surprised at how well she was driving. Annie went up a street, it had a lot of sharp turns and Joe looked over at her with a smirk.

“What are you doing going up this street?” she just smiled, focusing on the first turn that was coming. “Don't you remember what happen on this road?”

“Yes, I do... vary well.”

“You almost killed me.”

“That's not all that happen” she told him, she was taking the turns nice and slow and come to just the spot she wanted, she pulled into the parking lot where people would come and and get a good look at the Hollywood sign. She parked the car in the same spot that she did last time and smiled over to him, he laughed.

“Do you remember what happen here?” she asked him, he didn't answer and stretched over to her, kissing her lips softly.

He suddenly pushed her up against the side of his car and kissed her roughly, she kissed back matching his intensity right away, he pulled away sucking on her bottom lip,

“Are you as turned on as I am?” he asked, his voice horse.

“More...”

he groaned and kissed her once more. Their kiss was full of passion as he pulled her legs up and around his waist, pushing his hips into hers.

“Hold on” he breathed out, he placed her feet back on the ground as he opened the back door quick, he pulled a lever that made the seats in the backseat fall forward. He then slammed the door shut and almost ran to the back of the car. She fallowed him rather confused as to what he was doing. He opened the trunk quick, the door almost hitting him in the face was it rose to the sky.

“Get in” he told her, helping her get in to his over seized car. She climbed in a bit as he fallowed, he shut them both in then turned to her, her heart was beating rapidly as their eyes locked.

“I wanna make love to you, Annie” he told her, before his lips hit hers.


She found herself biting her lip remembering that night, it was just like that now as she looked around, it was nearing dark and nobody was around.

“We should be getting back to the house, you can't drive after dark, so I'll drive home” Joe told her, but before he could open the door she stopped him.

“What do we have to go home for?”

“Oh, I don't know... cause that’s were people go to live” he smirked at her.

“Let's stay here” she told him, pulling him closer to her so she could kiss him.

“I think its better if we go home...”

“But, I want to stay here.”

“Then pitch a tent and stay here... but I'm going home” he stated, getting a bit annoyed.

“What's wrong with you?” she asked him. “Why don't you want to...”

“I didn't say I didn't... I just want to go home.”

“But why?”

“I just do.. get the hell off my back.”

She didn't say anything and pushed open the driver side door, she got out, a lot harder now that she was almost five mouths pregnant. He did the same, they met in the back of the car, he didn't look at her and walked around her, he got into the car and started it up, since she had turned it off, she got in the passenger side and the car ride back to their house was a silent one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long without an update... I promise I'll update like I used to,.. Please comment!!