‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

New Year!

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Eight

“Who invited you?”

“It's my party....”

“Yeah, but no one said you had to come...”

Nick have his brother a dirty look and pushed past him to greet some of his friends.

“I see you don't have a date... AGAIN” Joe smirked, Nick turned around and flipped him off before walking on. Nick had organized a big party for New Years eve, a big screen on the wall would show the ball drop in New York, however California was three hours behind, that means they celebrate the New Year twice. It was nearing midnight in New York and everyone at the party was huddled in the middle of the dance floor, the Jonas family standing in the front.

“Another year without getting laid... “Joe whispered to Nick, smirking again.

“Shut up” Nick muttered back.

“And another year of me having someone to kiss and you to watch” Joe whispered again, ignoring him. “Here watch....”

10...9....8...7....6...5...4...3...2...1

Joe pulled Annie into a hug as everyone around them cheered, he kissed her lips softly, he pulled away, smiling down at her.

“Happy New Year, baby” he whispered, he placed his hand on her ever growing belly. “Next year we'll have two more things to celebrate.”

Nick felt sick watching this and attempted to walk away, but walked right into a guy who hugged him tightly, smelling very much like beer and the worst part was Nick had no idea who he was.

“Aw, the New Years couple” Nick could here Joe yell from behind him, he pushed himself away from this drunken man and rounded on Joe. “Its ok, Nicky, you can come out of the closet, we'll still like you...”

“I'm not gay” Nick yelled at him, the music so loud he had no choice, that was the only way he would be heard.

“Then why you getting all friendly with that guy?”

“I walked into him....”

“Oh, right.... of course you did” Joe smirked.

“I did... I don't even know this dude” Nick shouted, getting angry.

“Well, I doubt even he would want to bang you....”

“Joe, leave him alone” Annie sounded from behind them, but Joe ignored her.

“You know, Nick, it's ok if your gay.... I mean dad might shun you... he likes to do that.... for stupid reasons..... but you would know all about that... being his right hand man and all....”

“Picking on me cause your still bitter about Annie is stupid” Nick shouted. “ We did what we did because it what was best for you and her.... but we failed... you just couldn't keep it in your pants.”

“And you can't get it out of your pants...” Joe trailed off.

“That is none of your business!”

“And me and Annie are none of your business.”

“FINE!” Nick almost screamed, his face turning red. “You got her, so get the f*ck out!”

“Gladly” Joe yelled, his face also red. “Have fun dying alone!”

Joe grabbed Annie's hand and pulled her through the herds of people, once they were by the car he let go of her hand, they could still hear the bangs from the music inside blaring.

“Son of a bitch” Joe mumbled turning on the car.

“It was your fault.... you started it.”

“He still doesn't feel bad for keeping us apart” Joe told her.

“Did you ever think he would?”

“I did... yes.”

“You still started it... making fun of him cause he hugged a guy or doesn't have a date is mean.... a bit funny too, but only when he's not there.”

“He deserves it... all the bullshit he put us through.. he's got what's coming to him” Joe gripped the steering wheel tight, as he drove down the street.

“But that just makes you as bad as him.... your nothing like Nick, don't sink to that.”

“I still think he deserves it....”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda sucky, but hell... I wanted to post something... still trying to make up for my sucky posting.... PLEASE COMMENT!!!