Status: finished by the end of september~

Alex Gaskarth Must Die

"Alex Gaskarth. Where do I begin? He’s around average in looks, definitely below average in brains, slightly above average in musical talent, and supposedly way, way up there in talent ‘down there.’ He skips school a lot, his parents are British - he still flaunts the ‘I’m a hot Brit’ thing occasionally - and he’s probably going to get an STD eventually from all the girls he sleeps with. But I guess some people see something in him, and that’s why he’s the most popular guy in school."

He's a player, and they're ready to bring him down.

-

Title: Alex Gaskarth Must Die
Pairing: Alex Gaskarth//OC
Rating: PG-13.
Word Count: ~54K and counting.
Notes: This story owes its entire existence to the original Alex Gaskarth Must Die by brittany.gaskarth on Quizilla. I read it and loved it, so here we are! The basics of the plot are pretty much the same (there's not much else you can do with the title of Alex Gaskarth Must Die), but rest assured, everything else is completely different. There's also, of course, the movie John Tucker Must Die, which brittany.gaskarth's fic was based off of, but I've never actually seen that movie. Just thought I should put that out there. :)