Status: Ten Stars; as of March 18th. Thanks so much!

The Photo Effect.

The Teacher's Bathroom.

After my encounter with my sister in front of Mr. Baker, I’ve realized that he has been a bit friendlier in the sense that he compliments my outfits. For example, I was wearing a skirt and a layered low cut top. Mr. Baker had come up beside me while I was walking to lunch to meet up with Kael and Emily. I distinctly remember him saying that I had nice legs, even if he was being careless about it. Still, he had to have been looking at them to give the compliment, right?

I had blushed like crazy when he said it, but I suspect that was the reaction he liked because he got it when he talked to the cheerleaders in class. However, I lifted my eyebrows and looked up at him. “Um, thanks.” I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as we walked in sync with one another.

“Anytime,” He licked his lips, smiled and walked into the teacher’s lounge.

Purposefully, I had been walking slow to see if any teachers actually went in there. Surprised at how many use the lounge, I didn’t expect to be standing there for as long as I was. Mr. Baker took a seat next to Mrs. O’Brien, the prettiest teacher at school before he winked at me. What was I doing acting like a loser, practically eyeing my teacher’s every move.

I rolled my eyes when he got plastered a pompous smirk on his face and looked down. Walking away, I took the hair tie off of my wrist and swept my hair up into a lazy bun. Once I entered the cafeteria, I instantly spotted my two best friends sitting with another couple. This was just great. Here I was being the only single one, the third wheel. Doesn’t that just sound so exciting?

When I finished my lunch—I ate fairly quick—I decided to go and head to my next class just make sure I had answered all of the questions from last night’s assignment. Even though I know I had, it was my excuse to get away from all the lovey dovey nonsense. Don’t get me wrong, I love that my friends are happy and all but I can’t help and feel a little left out. I mean there was always my ex-boyfriend, but there was a reason he was my ex. That story is for another day.

The halls were empty as I walked to fifth period. A few students here and there. I decided to use the bathroom before going to class, but I got pulled to the side and into another bathroom. It was really nice. A few stalls, and not all written on. It looked sort of like the teacher’s restrooms.

“Excuse me,” I exclaimed when the stranger let go of my arm. All of it happened so fast that I didn’t actually get to see who was kidnapping me at school. I should have known though when we came to this place.

“What? You didn’t want to see what it looks like in here?” His voice sounded hurt. “And I thought I was being nice.”

I turned to face Mr. Baker. His exposed arms were wrapped around one another as he waited for me to say something. But what was I to say? ‘Oh hey, thanks.’ No.

“I could have lived without seeing this bathroom,” I laughed awkwardly as I looked anywhere but at my gorgeously begging teacher. “But thanks, I guess.”

“Yeah this bathroom sucks. Now the boys’ bathroom doesn’t.” He said, like he wanted me to ask him why. So I did, regrettably. “Because there are secrets all over the walls.”

“Hmm,” I faked interest, when all I wanted to do was either get out or jump on my teacher. The first one sounded more like me though.

“Well don’t you want to know any?”

I rested a hand on my hip before sighing. Why did he want me to know? What was his purpose? So, I waved for him to continue. I was a bit nervous, but it was just probably rumors and shit about who my sister has slept with, who thinks my sister is hot or just anything having to do with Julianne in general.

He told me a few, I had guessed right. ‘Julianne sucked my dick.’ ‘Julianne Cass is fucking hot.’ You get the picture. By the time he had said four or five, I groaned and asked if there was any point to this. I’d never acted in such a way towards a teacher of mine, but Mr. Baker made me feel comfortable. Well, in terms that we were both in a bathroom that at any moment another male teacher would need to use. Now wouldn’t that be something—explaining what I was doing with Mr. Baker all alone in a bathroom. Oh, the possibilities are endless.

“I did come across one that stuck out however,” he smirked and took a step closer to me, I stepped back a smiled nervously. We played this game for a while until I hit what I would presume was the wall. With nowhere to go, and Mr. Baker inches away from me, I felt my breathing constrict. Subconsciously, I began playing with the hem of my shirt. Our eyes never disconnected as he moved his face to the crook of my neck and whispered dangerously low, “Julianne’s twin, Riley, is hotter.”

His breath was warm against my skin. I loved every second of it. Just the feeling alone made my heart rate increase and the sound of his voice made my knees wobble. But I did everything in my power to remain standing. Sadly, I knew he was lying. I could feel it with every ounce of my being. Though, what an ass to tell someone that too. He saw how my sister and I acted around one another in public so he must be using that against me.

He still hadn’t removed his face from being millimeters away from mine when he asked flamboyantly, “wouldn’t you agree?”

I quickly shook my head, dizzy. This wasn’t really happening. It was all just a taunting dream. Having my teacher this close in proximity. “No.” I breathed out, finally.

He made an ‘awe’ sound followed by, “well I do.” All too soon, I felt what I assumed were his lips on my jaw line. He placed an almost non-existent kiss to my skin. It was so faint that I wasn’t even sure I could differentiate if it really happened or not.

He snickered playfully before backing away and telling me to leave because he had to ‘take care of business.’ I was more than happy to oblige. I practically ran out of the bathroom, my hands shaking in fear because of what had just happened. Slapping myself with some water after I ran to the girls bathroom, I pressed my palms to the edge of the sink and looked up into the mirror. Luckily, I hadn’t put too much make-up on, so it didn’t smear as the water droplets ran down my face.

Once my heart was tame, and my breathing came naturally, I walked to fifth period. On the way there, all I could think about was what Mr. Baker had said. Was it true, or a lie? I didn’t even think I was that pretty, so he must have been teasing me. Also, I kept replaying the event over and over again. Especially the feeling of having his skin touch mine. It was as if the sun rose to my cheeks and bees danced inside of my stomach. The feeling was blissful, and as I stalked off to class I couldn’t help but to feel guilty.

How was I going to face him in sixth period today?