The Truth About Life

Introduction

Audrey's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my neighbor's daughter waking up and opening the window.
I always close the blinds because I hate natural light. But I always keep the window open because I get hot at night and I loved the smell of nature.

I threw on some skinny black jeans and a Green Day t-shirt after applying eyeliner. I walked down to the kitchen and sighed, pouring orange juice into a cup.
I'm never hungry in the morning, so I just drink something.
My parents didn't care when I left, so I went to wait for the bus early.

I ran down to the corner of my street, turning on my iPod and laying against a tree.
As more and more people came, I didn't see my best friend, Anna Marie coming.

Anna Marie was a prep. I had no idea how I got to be friends with her, or why the fuck I stayed friends, but I did. She had the hair that would puff out, so she would straighten it. She was dirty blonde and had lots of friends. She always wore mascara and Uggs. She was very pretty, I guess. Whenever we were alone, she would be the coolest friend ever. But when there were preps near, I didn't exist.

I flipped the hair out of my face to see if she was there.
Nope.

"Hey, Audrey!"

Shit,
Rudy.
Rudy was a slight jock. He was partly friends with jocks, and partly friends with the chess team.
He was very good at sports, but used some of it on nerd sports.
He had light brown hair and it was cut... well, my style.
I liked his hair and he was very nice, but he could get annoying.
I knew I kinda liked him, but he was too annoying.

I sighed.
"Hey, Rudy."

"Are you going to church tonight?"

"Yes, my fucking parents don't make my desicions for me."

"Okay."

He walked off to the jocks who had called him over.

And thankfully, the bus came.

I sat in my usual seat, in the back by the window.
No one sat by me, because I was known to beat people up, boys and girls.

But where the hell was Anna Marie?

The bus came to my school.
I sighed deeply and walked out the door while tripping several geeks.
Then I walked into the place that I called, Hell.