Dripped With Venom to Loving Kisses

You're Getting Me Excited

“I’m not getting out of this car!!” I exclaimed, grimacing, looking at my brother as he stood beside my door, the passenger side.

‘Yes you are,” he sternly demanded.

“No, Johnny, you know I didn’t want to come here, but you dragged me out of bed anyways,” I said glaring.

“Stop it, I know you want to hear some of our new songs, so come on.” Johnny said impatiently.

“I thought you were going to bring a CD or something, not for me to come down here, and be in the same room as him.” I said still glaring.

“I should have known.” Johnny said rolling his eyes.

I shake my head and look out the window, setting my eyes on the front door of the studio.

“This is ridiculous, if you don’t get out of this car right now, I’ll get you out of the car myself and make you sit by Matt.” Johnny threatened.

“You wouldn’t dare.” I said, clenching my teeth.

“Well I already drug you out of the house, so what do you think is stopping me now?”

I automatically locked my door and put the window up. He smirked, then I hear a beep from the car and the door unlock. His smirk grew, when I see that he’s holding something in his hand…that happens to be the keys. I stare at him, as he opens the door fiercely, I try to get away, but I’m too slow. He grabs me and pulls me out of the car.

“No! Let me go you midget!” I exclaim.

“Hey! You’re shorter than me!” my brother yells defensively, dragging me to the door of the studio.

“I don’t care, I’m not going!” I yelled, smacking him on the arm rather hard.

“Oh you’re getting it now, I’m definitely making you sit by him!” he yells, retching open the door, and starting to lead me down the hall.

“No! I’m not going over there!” I whisper loudly, to not get the attention from a familiar, very annoying voice coming from the end of the hall.

“Yes, you are!” He whispers back.

“That’s what you think.” I said, and then bit his arm, he yelped.

“Bitch, who the fuck bites?!” He yells to me, as I’m running back to the entrance. I whip my head around.

“I do!” I yell, as I run smack dab into something solid, loosing my balance, but I don’t fall from someone catching me.

I look up to be met with gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, belonging to the one and only Synyster Gates.

“What’s they hurry, sweetie?” Syn asks me, smiling his gorgeous smile.

“He’s-” I began, but to be cut off my brother.

“Syn, don’t let get out that door!”

“Why?” he said loosening his grip a little.

“She’s gonna run away or something, caz she doesn’t want to be in the same room as Matt.” Johnny said, walking towards Syn and me.

“Well he is in our band, so he’s gonna be here.” Syn said.

“Don’t be a smartass.” I said looking at him. He grins.

“Can’t help it, babe.” Syn said still grinning, then kissing my cheek.

I roll my eyes; I place my eyes back on Johnny. “I wasn’t gonna run away.”

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Johnny said sarcastically.

“Hey Syn, can you bring her,” Johnny said as we walked down the hall once again.

“Watch out she bites.”

I poke my tongue out at my brother; he does it back, returning my gesture.

“You two, grow up.” Syn said as he threw me over his shoulder, carrying me.

“Come on, we know Chrisi wants to see Mattie.” Syn said in a baby voice as we continued walking.

“Don’t call me Chrisi, and you fucking know I don’t want to see that fucking pussy!” I yell and slap him.

“Sweetie, you know that doesn’t hurt.” Syn said, placing me down on my feet.

I take in my surroundings to see that I’m in a room containing three couches set up in a ‘C’ shape, posters put up all over the walls, and of course the recording room attached to the left part of the room, which consisted of someone playing drums, that I couldn’t see. The couch next to the opening of the hallway had one of my friends, Zacky ‘Vengeance’ Baker laughing at us. The other couch beside the one Zacky was sitting on, consisted of the most egotistical fucking asshole on the planet, Matthew Sanders, or better known as ‘M. Shadows’. I catch his eye and he smirks at me, fucking cocksucker. I glare at him, and then realize my best friend isn’t present.

“Where’s Jimmy?” I ask no one in particular.

“He’s in the sound room, dumbass, or are you deaf and cant hear the drums.” Matt said.

“Don’t call her that!” My brother yells.

“Yes, I hear them, asshole.” I glare at him.

I walk over to Zacky talking to Syn who is sitting at the other end of the couch, I sit next to Zacky and steal his beer chugging the rest. I give it back to him.

“That wasn’t very nice.” Zacky said, putting the beer bottle to his lips and tilting his head back to get the very last drop, if there is a last drop.

“Yeah, well…” I said looking at him. I hear Zacky say something, but don’t catch it, because my attention was now on my brother, who was standing right in front on me, glaring.

“Johnny, come on, it wasn’t even half a beer!” I whine.

“I don’t care about that, it’s the weekend, but I do care that you’re not sitting in the right seat.” He said.

“What do we have assigned seats or something?” I ask being a smartass.

“No, but remember what I told you outside, before I got you out of the car?” Johnny asks with a cheeky grin.

I open my eyes all the way and look at him.

“No Johnny, no, please don’t!” I exclaim.

“Yes and he’s not gonna hurt you.” He said grabbing me. I wiggle and do whatever the hell I need to, to get out of his grip but I still doesn’t work. I yell, kick, and scream, still doesn’t help. He pushes me into his lap.

“Matt don’t let her go.” He said as I tried to get up, but he puts his arms around my waist and pulling me into his lap.

“Hey sweetie, how are you today?” Matt asks me smirking, as I try to get out of his grip.

“Oh just fucking dandy.” I said, hint the sarcasm. I slap him across the face, but no very hard.

“Play nice.” He said kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my upper arms, enabling me to move them.

“Ugh.” I said, grimacing.

“Aww don’t be like that Chrisi, I know you love me.” Shadows said, kissing my cheek once again.

“Don’t call me Chrisi!” I yell, and bite his neck, because I don’t have any other way to make him let me go and that was the only place I could get to.

He smirks. “Babe, that doesn’t hurt, it just turns me on.” He whispered into my ear, his hot breath on my neck.

I look at him like he’s the most disgusting thing in the world (even thought he is). Even though for some outrageous reason I think I liked that his face was so close.

“I think I’m gonna puke.” I said.

“What did you say to her?” Johnny asks actually paying attention to us.

“Nothing, she always says that when I’m around, I thought you’d be used to it by now.”
Shadows said trying to be innocent.

“Yeah you’re right.” Johnny said nodding his head in agreement, going back to talking to Syn again.

Syn flashes me a smirk, then talks to Johnny again.Great, I’m stuck in the lap of the person I most despise, and all the guys get to do something they want, bit I don’t! Johnny and Syn having a conversation, Zacky just walked into the recording room to talk to their recording engineer.

I look into the recording room at Jimmy, who’s behind the drum kit; he smiles at me and begins playing his drums again. I turn my head back around and look at Matt, who’s smirking at me as I feel his surprisingly smooth hands rub my midriff where my a little bit short Atreyu shirt, wasn’t covered.

“If you don’t remove your hand right now, I will kick the living shit out of you.” I menacingly whisper loudly to him.

The threat didn’t affect him, well besides his smirk growing bigger.

“No, I like it here.” He said as hand traveled a little up my shirt a little.

“MOVE IT NOW!” I whisper the loudest, enough for myself and Matt to hear, but not loud enough for any one else to hear.

His smirk was still planted on his face as he simply replied, “No.”

I grimace at him once again and try to squirm out of is grip, as best I can. I don’t get out of his grip, but at least I get him to remove his hand.

“Goddamnit you motherfucker, let me go!” I exclaim, getting the attention from my brother and Syn, they look at us and just shrug their shoulders and continue talking. Oh I just love my brother.

Matt ‘s grip tightens on me and holds me still in his lap securely.

“Stop babe, you’re getting me excited.” He whispers, kissing my neck lightly.I gag.

‘Yeah babe, very funny, we both know you want me.” He replies, kissing my neck again lightly biting in the same place. I gasp from teeth on my skin and wiggle around to escape his grasp, but stop. I don’t even know why I try; he’s twice the size of me…or more.

“I knew you wanted me.” He said, then biting me harder and sucking. I let out a light moan, only which he can hear. He smirks against my neck and continues kissing, biting, and sucking my neck.

I swear my brother and everyone is oblivious to everything, especially the situations concerning Matt trying to get in my pants.I might despise the fucking bastard, but I’ve got to give him credit for knowing what he’s doing, but I’m DEFININTELY not going to give him the satisfaction.I turn my head and lean in to kiss him, he actually smiles, and leans his head in as well. He gets closer, and then I smirk, smacking him across the face, the hardest I can. His smile turns upside down. He clutches the right side of his face, the side I slapped him, him still having an arm around my waist with an even tighter grip. He looks at me appalled.
I look to Syn and my brother too into discussion, for them to hear the loud SMACK! Thank God.

“What the fuck was that for?” He asks, with a hint of sadness? I don’t reply.

“I thought you liked it.” He said.

I turned to look at him. “Get real.” I said.

He takes his hand away from his cheek, and replaces his arm around my waist. What is up with this guy, I slap him across the face and it pretty much doesn’t faze him.

“Motherfucker.” I said under my breath.

He chuckled, obviously hearing what I said.

“You gotta stop saying that babe, caz we both know all I wanna do is fuck you.” He replied, resting his chin on my shoulder. I scowl at him, but too lazy to get him to remove his chin from my shoulder.

“Speaking of Jimmy.” Syn said, as he looked towards to the sound room to see Jimmy coming out of the door.

“Did I miss something?” Jimmy asks them.

“No just talking about the drums for that one song we were thinking about calling ‘Gunslinger’.”

“Oh right?”

Syn and my brother laugh.

Syn turns his head to Matt and I; he raises his eyebrow at us.

“Are you two finally getting along?” he asks.

I glare at him, answering him without a word.

Jimmy laughs. “What happened to your face, Matt?” He asks.

‘She slapped me.” Matt replies.

“When?” My brother asks.

“When you guys were talking.” I said proudly, turning to look at Matt, to find him glaring at me. I smirk at him and turn back around to look at the guys.

“Was that totally necessary?” My brother asks sighing.

“Yep.” I nodded my head fiercely.

Jimmy shakes his head and walks to Matt and I; gets me out of Matt’s reluctant arms, and sits next to Matt and pulls me into his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a light kiss on the cheek. I hear a growl and look to Matt looking at us and then shaking his head looking to Syn and Johnny talking once again.

I feel Jimmy nuzzle into my neck and I can’t help but giggle.

“What are you two doing?” I look up to see Zacky looking at us strangely.

“Yeah, what are you guys doing?” My brother asks, now paying attention to Jimmy and I. I swear everyone is oblivious t o what Matt does to me or tries to do, but not to anyone who else that looks a little close to what Matt tries to do.

“God guys, you ruined the moment, me and Crizz were about to have hot wild sex?” Jimmy said trying to keep a straight face.

“In the middle of the room?” Zacky asks before Johnny could say anything.

“Technically its not the middle of the room, but…yeah we were.” I said playing along, trying not to laugh.

“Yay! Free Porn!” Syn said excitedly.

Everyone looks at Syn.

“What?”

“Man, you really need to get laid.” Zacky tells him.

“No I don’t…yeah actually I do.” Syn said, I laugh lightly.

Johnny was still glaring at me, meaning to get off Jimmy’s lap. I got off of Jimmy and sat next to him.

“So now that we have the drums done for ‘Lost’, lets go eat!” Zacky said excitedly, heading towards the door.

I glare at Johnny, him knowing what exactly what I was thinking.

“Chris, you can hear some of our new stuff when we get back.” He said sighing.

“Fine.” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
So comment an tell me what you think!!
;D
I changed the info, so go check it and there is the url of a pic of the main character!