Status: Taking a break to get things together again

It's a Good Year for a ***

Chapter 23

The house was quiet as I walked down the stairs, half expecting to see random people passed out all over the place. Johnny was hanging halfway off the couch and jimmy was face down on the floor, still naked. I roll my eyes as I pass him and go in the kitchen.
Empty.
Zacky had gotten up very early and left. No where to be found now. I shake my head in disappointment at his disappearance. The boy would be the death of me. Always so quick to anger. The past is the past. Learn from it.

“Bellaboo!” Jimmy screams as he wakes up
“Hi Jimmy. How’d you sleep?” I laugh at him
“Just fine. Feeling so good right now.” he says as he starts to stand up
“Jimmy!” I scream. “God. Wait until I leave. I don’t want to see you naked.”
“What?” he gasps “I’m a sex god and you don’t want to see it? You’re going to hurt his feelings!”
I quickly advert my gaze to the other side of the room as he stands up and stretches out. He takes is sweet time, making sure to crack every bone in his body.
“Well. Now go put some clothes on.” I order him
“Hmm…nope. I like being naked. Makes me feel good, especially since my dick is bigger then Johnny. I mean. Come on Bells. You know you want a hug from me.”
I sequel as he makes a motion to hug me and jump back. The noise is loud enough to wake Johnny.
“Dude put some clothes on.” he says gruffly
“No. Not until I get a hug.”
“Definitely not.” I say, backing away from him
“Tell you what. I’ll give you a five second head start. If I can’t find you I’ll put my clothes back on. If I find you I get a hug.” he smirks at me.
Before he can start counting I take off up the stairs.
“One!”
I reach for the first door I can find.
“Two!”
I close it slowly, making sure he won’t know which room I entered.
“Three!” I barely hear as it is muffled by the door.
I quickly tip toe to the other side of the room, hiding under a big, wooden desk.
I hold my breath as I hear the door open and the close, pushing myself further against the back of the desk. Someone’s feet appeared in front of the desk, shuffling papers around. He sits down, his feet just inches from me. I nearly scream as a loud noise erupts from his phone.
“This is Shadows.” he grunts into the speaker
Shit. His office…the one place I’m not supposed to be at.
“I accept. Yes. Who is the target?” I hear him ask and then scribble down something on paper. “Ok. I’ll pick up the information right away. When do you want this down by. What? That soon. Fine. What’s the payment. Alright. I’ll call when it’s done.”
“Found you!” I hear Jimmy scream as he burst through the door.
“What?” Matt asks
“Oh. I was looking for Bells. But you are not her.”
“Jimmy. Go put clothes on. And then get the guys. We’ve got a job.” Matt sighs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So the last one was short so i wrote a bit more to get you guys through for like 2 weeks. I'm leaving in a few days to go to Cali.
I get to see my Marine in 4 days!!!! Fuck yes.
Ok. Leave me comments and such.