Status: Taking a break to get things together again

It's a Good Year for a ***

Chapter 30

The beer in my hand is half-empty and the cigarette in my other hand is down to the filter, but life is good. A smile hasn’t left my face since I saw her standing there covered in his blood. It turned me on. She cried all the way back home, the whole time I washed the blood off her, and for twenty more minutes after that. She was now soundly asleep in my lap. Her head resting lightly on my leg as I lounge on the couch with the rest of the guys.

“When are you going to wipe that smirk off your face? Johnny laughs at me.
“When one o you assholes piss me off.”
We all laugh and take a few more swigs of our beers.
“You think she’s gonna be ok?” Brian asks, his face turning serious.

Brushing her hair out of her face, I think hard about this.

“She did good. I’m proud of her. Took a lot of guts to plunge the blade into him, we all know that. The first time is always the hardest.”
“The first time?” Matt injects “Do you expect her to kill again?”
“I expect her to do a lot of things, but killing isn’t one of them. But if she decides that she wants to help us out, I wouldn’t be against it. I won’t lie, it turned me on when I saw her standing there.”
“You’re a sick fuck.” Jimmy laughs
“I’m not as bad as you Rev”
“Are you sure this is what you want for her? Even after what happened with Katherine?” Matt asks, the warning in his tone evident.
“Katherine was made for killing, she didn’t need to be coxed. She loved it from the beginning. Bell isn’t like that. She’s innocent, or was innocent I should say.”
“Just as long as you know what you’re getting into Vengeance.”
“No worries mom, if I need help with anything I’ll be sure to come and ask you and dad first.” I joke with him.

She stirs in her sleep, scrunching her face up in pain as low whimpers come from her mouth. I set my beer down on the floor and dump my cigarette butt into it. Pulling her more into my lap, she turns in and balls herself up in my chest. Giving the guys a look, I pick her up and carry her off to our room, away from their worried eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a bit for you guys.
Anyone wanna make me a new layout??