Dear Justin

March 1, 2011.

Dear Justin,

Wow, I can’t believe today is your birthday! Just that simple thought blows my mind. Today is Match 1, 2011 and you’re officially seventeen years old today.

I remember when I first saw you and you were this little fifteen year old boy with the floppiest hair. You always wore solid colored American Apparel jackets and a huge watch to match. You looked so young and I guess that’s because you were still growing up. The ‘One Time’ music video will always be so cute because you honestly seem so surprised to be in it yourself. It’s like you couldn’t believe your own luck.

You had hit the jackpot and that was only the beginning.

I must admit, when I first heard you and saw you, I didn’t think too much. I thought you were another teenage boy with too many teeny bopper fans. I honestly remember making fun of you for a while. It wasn’t anything harsh, but I would be say things like, ‘Yeah, he sounds like a girl.’ I feel horrible thinking back, but I never said anything vile like I hear nowadays. I downloaded ‘One Time’ on my iPod and immediately deleted it because I felt lame.

Then one day that all changed.

I could feel your popularity rise. I always heard something about you on TV and the radio and I constantly saw your name all over the internet. I figured that there had to be something special about you. Nobody could get all the fame and attention that you had at that time just solely based off of a trendy haircut. I decided to download ‘Baby’ and that’s when it happened.

I fell in love with your music.

I downloaded other songs and that soon changed into full albums. I had both of your albums on my iPod and I soon learned all the lyrics. I watched all your music videos and smiled at them.

You just made me so happy.

And you still do.

You made my summer bearable. You made my summer memorable. I stayed up nights just to see your beautiful face on TV. I sung all words to your verses and it was an elating feeling. I would stay up to watch interviews of you on YouTube and they made me so happy. I remember one in particular that inspired me to write my first fanfic of you.

You actually inspired me to start writing again.

I feel like I’m blabbering on, which I probably am. I feel the need to tell you that I absolutely adored your movie. Never Say Never was fantastic! It made me smile, cry, cheer you on, and feel oh so proud of you. I love knowing that people are able to live and carry out their dreams. I swear you’re a huge inspiration for anybody.

And let’s not forget; you’re the birthday boy today! I wore my shirt of you today. I’ve always felt somewhat self-conscious to wear it because I know people see your face and instantly mutter rude words and roll their eyes. But I put it on this morning with pride and even wore my glittery purple belt because I know that’s your favorite color. Of course I know that you would never see me, but it’s the thought that counts. Right?

Always.

I just want you to that I think you deserve all the fame you have and even more. Oh Justin, you deserve the stars and so much more. I know you won’t read this but I just want you to know that I’m proud of you and so are millions of other people.

Please never stop being the Justin Drew Bieber that we all know and love.

Happy seventeenth birthday, boy.

XOXOXOXO

Love,

Eujenia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is sort of all over the place. I just didn't know how to put all my feelings and ideas in place. But I really wanted to write something for his birthday and I thought that a letter would be perfect. What I wrote barely scratches the surface. I don't think I could form coherrent sentences to put my feelings into words perfectly.

This is the interview that I was talking about in the letter.