Status: Inspired by Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin

I Will End Where I Began

We were crying together, in different time periods, but we were losing ourselves together. I knew you weren't there, nor could you hear me, but I found that I was crawling closer to the television, reaching out as if to touch you. I let my hand grasp the side of the t.v., holding it there in a vice grip like it could bring you back to me. "I love you too. Why did you have to do it?! How did it solve a thing when you could have just came back?"
I watched helplessly as your shoulder, the bit of it I could see, quavered under the pressure, while you fought to hold back from breaking down all the way like I was. You wouldn't allow yourself to actually sob, but the noise was replaced by the air in you puffing from your nose, leaving entrails of clouds to mix in the near winter breeze. Why did we have to be apart like this, when all that the both of us needed was each other? This was my fault. All my fault. If I hadn't been so stupid, if I would have given you another chance like you begged me for, you would be here in my, our house and alive; you would be warm and breathing and talking, and we would be together.

"I love you. I wish I could have been better for you..But..I'm going to miss you."
A loud rattling echoed through the room from the speakers, and I instantly let my gaze shoot up to the screen, knowing exactly what the sound was. You had the camera in your lap so that I couldn't see your face, but I heard it like a gun sounding off. You had a bottle of pills, unscrewing the lid. The bottle shifted, the tiny, but pinpoint patter of capsules falling into your palm. The camera shifted as you shoved the first handful into your mouth, then went back for the second deposit into your palm. You gulped them down too, then grabbed the camera, showing me the bottle.
"Lunesta. About thirty of them more or less, so I don't have much longer." You sighed loudly, your body moving to insinuate that a ton of stress had been lifted from your shoulders.

Based on Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin. Definitely look into the song because it's one of the best songs I've ever heard.